Chapter Fifty-six - Facetime

*Flashback*

Max

As Lynn changes herself in her room, I put on something comfortable as well. I grab some grey sweatpants and a Red Bull Racing-hoodie. I check my phone to see if I got any messages form Lando. I see no messages, so I decide to facetime him.

Lando: "Hey mate, sorry not calling you earlier! We just got in our hotel, Vera and I are both in our rooms to get changed. How did things go at Milton?"

Max: "We just got back as well. It was awful. Christian and I had a discussion, again. He has just been so unsupportive towards me recently. I don't know what to do..."

Lando: "I'm sorry to hear it. What did the team say?"

Max: "They said Lynn and I can't have any form of contact until after the pre-season testing... Luckily Lynn can leave tomorrow evening, instead of tonight. GP has convinced Christian to change flights.

Lando: "That is ridiculous! If they only know how she makes you better, they would never have done this!"

Max: "I told them, and they didn't care. So, GP thought of a great idea for New Year's Eve. I think you would like this idea too. But first, what did McLaren say?"

Lando: "It was better than expected. They were overly excited for me that I was finally seeing someone. So, we just had a good chat about handling this stuff. So, about this plan of yours. Tell me, I'm curious!"

Max: "GP was thinking about a surprise visit for Lynn to my home in Monaco, where we could spend celebrating the new year together. And because you will be living in Monaco as well after this trip, it would be great to spend that time together with the girls. So?? What do you think??"

Lando: "Mate, I'm in! But won't you get in trouble for this?"

Max: "Only if someone finds out, which they won't! GP will cover for me at MK."

Lando: "If you say so. So, how will we arrange this?"

Max: "I thought we could hire a private plane. And that was all actually. The only thing we need it someone to take them to the airport"

Lando: "Maybe we could get in contact with their parents? I think they would love to help us, who wouldn't want to help us. We look so trustworthy don't you think?"

Max: "Good idea! Maybe we can contact them through Facebook."

I say as someone knocks on the door. "Sorry Lands, Lynn is here. We talk later!" I say as I hang up the phone. I open the door and Lynn is standing in front of me with her luggage. "Can I stay here tonight? I don't want to be alone right now" she asks. "Of course! Come on in!" I reply as she walks into my room.

She let herself fall on the bed. "I'm hungry, can we order something?" she asks. "Sure, let me find a menu" I say as I look through the flyers of the hotel. When I find the menu I give it to Lynn.

Lynn

There are so many choices. I need something with the most carbs as possible. "What will you take?" I ask Max. "I'm not sure yet, you?" he replied. "I will go for the Nacho's and some tomato soup with bread. Just in the mood for some comfort food" I tell him. "Sounds good, do you mind if we share a pasta bolognaise as well?" he asks me. "Sure, I love to share!" I reply as Max takes a seat really close next to me.

"You know what personal space mean, do you?" I joke to him as I give him a little push. "You wish!" he says as he pushes me back. We start to wrestle a little. I try to get on top of him, but Max is just too strong. After some time, my arms just weaken down. I can't resist him getting on top of me.

Max

"Does this mean I win?" I ask smirkingly. "Hell no!" she replied as he tries to push me of her, without any luck. "Too bad you are not strong enough" I say to tease her. "You need to be smart, not strong" she says as she starts to tickle me. It is like she knows I can't handle to be tickled. I want to grab her hands to take them of my body, but I can't. Eventually I let myself fall on the bed and Lynn is getting on top of me this time.

"So, I win. That means you have to pay for the food" she says a little out of breath. "Deal!" I say as I grab the phone to call room service to tell them our order.

After a minute I hang up the phone. "It will take around thirty minutes. So, where did we end things?" I say as I start to tickle her this time. She is just as bad in managing it as I am. This time I win, so I get on top of her and push her arms right beside her head, so she cannot move. At this is where the attraction wins, again......