"I have no clue. He should be back soon." He responds to Louis and goes back to focusing on Jade.

"Great so I'm fifth wheeling." Louis states and I hum out a laugh. Harry shifts uncomfortably in his seat from the comment but nobody responds back.

Louis takes out beers from the package and hands each of us one, I bring the cap up to my mouth and bite down on it to open it.

The room randomly goes quiet—I look up just to see everyone staring at me in shock, "What?"

"How—I didn't know you could do that." Louis stutters.

"It's easy." I shrug.

"When did you learn to do that?" Jade gets off of Nialls lap and sits closer to me, "When I was 19 I think?"

"Do it to mine." She hands me hers and I bite down on it with my molar and it pops off.

"Woah!" She laughs in amazement.

I shove the bottle in her hands and roll my eyes playfully. It's such a simple task yet they acted like I did a magic trick.

The front door opens again and Zayn's voice shouts through the hallway, "I heard someone's having relationship problems so I brought—" He immediately stops talking and stares at me with wide eyes, "Oh shit."

I put my lips in a line and bring the bottle to my lips—taking a big gulp.

He walks to the kitchen and sets down the stuff in his hands, "What are you doing here Lilah?"

"Why is everyone so shocked to see me here?" I throw my hands out.

"Because you're literally never here." He simply states behind me and I narrow my eyes at him, "Touché."

"Anyways, I brought a lot of alcohol." He announces and Louis sighs, "Already did that mate."

"Yeah but you brought boring ass beer. I got the real goods." He holds up two bottles that reads Spirytus Vodka.

"Holy shit how did you find that? That's only sold in like New York or some shit." Niall jumps over the couch and inspects the bottle Zayn is holding.

"That's a secret only I can know." He grins and Niall snatches one bottle from his hands.

He pours some in red solo cups and manages to carry all of them over to us—handing each of us a cup.

"Come on guys stand up!" He waves at us and we all sigh but give in, Niall holds his cup in the air and we follow, "To Delilah and Harry's first fight!" I widen my eyes and Jade hits his arm, "Ni what the hell?!" She whisper shouts and he laughs, "Cheers!" He throws his drink back and I glance at Harry only to see him take the shot with no reaction so I shrug the comment off—throwing mine back as well.

The burn slides down my throat and I cough, "Oh my god that is the worst thing I've ever tasted." My face cringes and through my squinted eyes I can see Jade's face that looks exactly like mine.

Zayn and Niall laugh at our reactions, "Amateurs." They say in unison.

I sit back down on the couch and pull my phone out to scroll through social media, I feel like the alcohol is already getting to me. How is that even possible?

Music starts blaring through speakers and I flinch at the noise, "Jesus Christ." I mutter.

Jade walks up to me and grabs my arm—pulling me off the couch, I groan and try to sit back down, "Oh no you don't. We are dancing." She practically forces me to stand up.