Chapter 9: Escapees

I would say this is fully edited but it's kinda not... lol Also will you please help me out a little here? Maybe a vote here and there with the odd comment? A little helpful tip never killed anyone. It's just to tell me whether you like it or not, whether I should continue with it or get rid of it entirely. So will you please help me? Thank you and I hope you enjoy!

Escapees

  “I serve a mighty hound queen who serves the King of the Dark Court. Did you know that I was one of the people sent to kidnap you and escort you to the queen who would then escort you to the Dark King? I was also sent here to get you back from the stupid Summer King but I got caught instead. When I get out of here I swear I will take you with me so I can deliver you to the Dark King himself.” Hamish snarled as I sunk deeper into my corner.

  “You lying, backstabbing cheater!” Reigner screamed.

  Everyone looked confused for a few seconds. “What?” Hamish choked out.

  “She meant to say you lying, dirty, miserable hound! How dare you serve the Dark side!?” Rodan yelled.

  “How dare you serve the Light side!? They are manipulative and will kill you without a second glance!” Hamish yelled back.

  “Says who!? Everyone knows that the loyal soldiers of the Light side would never do that. Only those who have turned would dare do that!” Laurel screamed back.

  “Oh yeah!? Only-“ Hamish’s retort was quickly cut off by the sound of guards approaching.

  They stopped at Hamish’s cell. “Time for your date with the king you filthy hound.” One of the guards spat.

  Hamish growled.

  The minute the guards opened the cell door he sprung onto them. In seconds he had actually turned into a hound. His snarls echoed down the long narrow passageway and the guards cries could be heard a mile away. Hamish bit down on one of their necks but the other guard came up from behind and started beating him with a club.

  I felt hurt that something could be hurt like that, but it was Hamish so it went away quickly.

  The guards ended up dragging an already bruised and limp Hamish away to see the blasted Summer King who has made me afraid of what had happened to me. What had happened to me?

  “Ella? Are you okay?” Laurel whispered through the gap in the cell wall.

  “Mhm.” I mumbled.

  “Ella, why did you hide the minute you were thrown in there?” Rodan asked with his voice laced with concern.

  “I’m fine.” I mumbled again.

  “No you are not fine. What did Kieran do to you?” He demanded.

  “Nothing.” I was still mumbling.

  “Ella...” Rodan scolded.

  “He made me eat fey food okay! Something happened to me and I don’t know what to do.” I burst into tears and started to sob uncontrollably.

  “He made you do what!?” Laurel shrieked.

  “That bastard!” Rodan swore.

  “Ella, why are you hiding in the corner?” Reigner asked, not actually realising that that was what we were talking about.

   I crawled to the cell door and let them see the new me for the first time because I needed to know what happened to me.

  “What’s wrong with me?” I asked, tears streaming down my face.