Chapter 34

NO ONE'S POV

Klaus on the other hand didn't know what to make of the whole situation. What was happening in the room was completely brand new for them, and he didn't know why, but he didn't want to let her hand go, and so he gave it a firm squeeze and held it tighter in his hand.

"I'm glad you worked things out with Rebekah, and I'm glad that you seem better than yesterday." She told him, while looking down at their hands joint together on his lap.

After a few moments of silence she continued talking, "It just feels like things are going in a better direction than before. Everything with me and Elijah is clear now. The whole family is better now, and we finally have a final plan which seems pretty solid. Our daughter is healthy and happy to have you back, and so am I. So, I don't see why not to have a smile on my face. For the first time in a long time everything just feels right." She told him, not daring to look at him, and see his reaction to what she just said.

She knew that both of the were bring open with each other in a way that they haven't done before, except for when they spent that night on the couch. She just couldn't help but feel that whatever was said in between these walls was going to remain there, it helped to know that no one could hear their conversation due to the privacy spell placed around certain rooms in the house. She felt safe letting some of her guard down.

Klaus on the other hand didn't say much, but what he said had the same effect on her as what she said had on him, "I know Little Wolf. I can't help but feel same way you do. It seems like everything is falling into place." He told her and he slowly moved next to her, while still holding her hand. So now, they were touching each other in multiple parts of their bodies, and just because it felt like the right thing to do, Klaus gently used his other hand to place Hayley's head on his shoulder.

They both didn't know what was happening to them.

None of them had a clue that, that moment would bring about a slight change in their way towards each other. So, as they both sat there heads leaning on each other, both hybrids felt a sense of peace and calmness wash over them as they enjoyed each other's presence in the silence of that room.