Chapter 7

DAMON'S POV

Me and Enzo were in Marcel's compound. Everyone were looking at us when we came in. we saw Marcel on the balcony welcoming everyone to fight night. We knew that it was time to officially start doing our part of the plan.

Me and Enzo watched two fights before we spoke up and said "we would like to challenge anyone to a double battle"

They all came and said " we'll fight you" and we said, " we will fight all of you, after all, it is fight night right your honor". We said that looking at Marcel, and he jumped off the balcony and said "what are you waiting for, let the fight begin".

We knew it was going to be hard but we knew what we had to do and that was to buy the others time to get to Klaus. It was going to be risky fighting all of these vampires but we knew that all that mattered was distracting Marcel, and for us to do that we had to put on the best show of our lives.

ENZO'S POV

I was feeling scared after all we were only two men against all of these vampires, but I knew that this had to be done because after I heard what Klaus did for Marcel when he was a child and how he saved him and then hearing that Marcel betrayed him for power just made me feel really angry and I wanted to make Marcel pay. I knew that the only way for me and Damon to survive was for us to act like we were the best guys around, that wasn't going to be so hard for us since we both love to show off.

Stefan's POV

As we were close to the Garden I could see Hayley looking a bit scared and nervous and I couldn't help but ask her.

"Hayley are you ok, you seem a bit tense," i said.

"Yeah, I'm just worried about what's going on at the Compound with Damon and Enzo".

"Hayley you shouldn't be worried, I'm sure that they can handle it and remember we need to be focused to get Klaus".

"Yeah i know I just am worried that Klaus is going to be different and I can't help but feel bad for him, I mean out of all of his siblings he is the one that is suffering the most. I just hope he is ok." She told me, and I could easily see that she cared a lot about him.

She continued "Hope has been dying to see her father and I made a promise to her that I would do everything I can to make sure that I would bring him back, I don't want to break my promise to her. I know how much meeting Klaus and seeing him after such a long time is big for her, she loves him very much".

"Hayley, Klaus is strong don't worry he will be back with us soon enough, but now we have to get going because we can't afford to do any mistakea". Hayley started to look better so we continued our journey to the garden.