Chapter 22

NO ONE'S POV

After an hour or so at the park, they all go to an ice-cream shop situated a few minutes away from the park. Hope orders the Caramel Chew Chew, Hayley has the Half Baked, while Klaus has the Cookie Dough S'wich Up. They all sit together in a boot and enjoy their ice cream.

After getting ice cream they all go to the zoo since Hope has been wanting to go to one all of her life. They see a lot of different types of animals and have a lot of fun playing with each other.

After going to the zoo Klaus takes both of his wolves to lunch since time had passed really quickly and it was already 1 o'clock in the afternoon.

"Alright so where to now?" Hayley asks.

"Well, I was thinking that we could go shopping. What do you say, Littlest Wolf?"Klaus says.

"OOH I want to go shopping," Hope says letting a smile grace her beautiful face.

"Alright, shopping it is then. Let's go." Hayley says while grabbing Hope's hand and leading her back to the car with Klaus.

When arriving at the mall Hope and Hayley go their own separate ways and go shopping, while Klaus goes to a shop alone.

KLAUS POV

As I am currently going to stores and trying to find the perfect gifts for my family. I have already bought most of the gifts. The only ones left are of Hope and Hayley's gifts.

I have bought Kol a brand new wallet and phone, I bought Elijah a wallet and suit. For Rebekah, I bought her a diamond necklace since I know my sister loves all of the glamour, and for Freya, I have bought her a diamond bracelet with the inscription "family" on it.

I am currently in a jewelry store talking with the sales assistant. I have bought Hayley a bracelet with the inscription "Little Wolf" on it, and I added two charms, one of a wolf and one of her name. I just hope she likes them.

I have already purchased Hope's gift which is a bracelet with the inscription "Littlest Wolf" on it as a charm and I also added a wolf charm for her.

I am currently in an art store buying me and Hope some supplies, so we could spend some time together painting.

I have already purchased some new clothes for myself, mostly Henley's since I needed some new ones, I also bought Hope some clothes because all I want is to give her anything her heart desires.