Chapter 28

NO ONE'S POV

After everyone was in the dining room Elijah began speaking, "We know that with Marcel being a threat we need to leave and go somewhere safe and leave no trace behind us. Last night while we were out we decided that it would be best that we all go to a small town and settle there. It would be safe for Hope and for all of us, and also we try and settle there, since all of this travelling won't do Hope any good," Elijah says while addressing all of his siblings, but mainly Klaus and Hayley.

He continues, "But you both are Hope's parents, and as so you two need to decide what is best for Hope. All we can do and say as a family is that we will all support your decision, but remember that we can't be careless with any decision that we make, and we don't have a lot of time left for decisions. So any decision that should be done, will preferably be done today," He finishes.

"I agree with you Elijah, and me and Hayley last night did bring up the subject at hand. About Marcel and what we have to do to keep Hope and all of is safe, and we came up with a few ideas," Klaus says, talking to all of his siblings.

"We decided that we will go to a small town and set up a life there for the time being. And as for Marcel we will lay low for now, and after some time passes, we will travel to New Orleans for a few short days and speak with Marcel, and try to make a deal with him," Klaus explains

"The deal would be that we all will never return to New Orleans unless necessary and in exchange Marcel will let us live our lives away from New Orleans," Hayley continues for him, telling the siblings her and Klaus' ideas.

"For once I have to agree with the plan that Nik is making, except for the confronting Marcel part. I don't like that plan, but we will cross that road we arrive at it. For now we will focus on leaving this city and moving somewhere safer for all of us as well as for Hope," Kol says agreeing with his brother and Hayley's idea.

"I agree with Kol, we will cross that bridge when needed but for now we will focus on the main task at hand. We should choose a place where we can go and settle down," Elijah says.

"Alright, well what town are we going to go to?" Freya asks.

"I think I know where we can go," Klaus says. "There is a small town far away enough from New Orleans. It's called Mallow Haven, if it is as I remember it then we won't have any problems since it's a quiet town, and we could easily buy a home there. Last time I went by there I remember it having a lot of greenery. It can be a place suitable for us to build a proper home," Klaus says.

"Well that settles it then we're moving to Mallow Haven," Hayley says, but Freya interrupts "It's not just that simple, we need to find a place to stay. And if I gathered Niklaus' information well he is thinking about building a house or something there, and that will take us time, time that we don't have,"

"Oh sister, how naive you can be, I can get the house built in a week or two, until then we will live in an apartment or a small house. Once the house is finished we will go live there," Klaus says slightly easing his sibling's worries about having a place to stay.

"I agree with Nik, I think that we should just follow through with his plan, after all his plans always save us and our plans always end up going worse than we can imagine," Rebekah states. "I have to agree with Bekah here, and say that Nik's plan does sound pretty good," Kol buts in.

"Elijah what do you think of this?" Freya says still unsure about what to do. "I know you are worried Freya, but Niklaus does know what he is doing, from today we will start the preparations to build a home in Mallow Haven, as well as find an apartment or house big enough for all of us. And we will also start preparing the things we will take with us," Elijah says.

"Alright, well if everyone here thinks that we should do this, then I will agree with all of you. Before I forget last night we decided that we are going to keep Keelin with us so as to make sure that we have enough dose of the cure in case something goes wrong for us," Freya says.

"While I would normally disagree with keeping a hostage with us, I think that is a good idea. We can't leave and risk anything to chance," Hayley says.

"Well then now that this is all over, I will go and start to make the preparations for the house that needs to start being built and finding another house which will be temporary," Klaus says, and without another word he leaves the kitchen going to make some calls..

"Well me and Rebekah need to go and have a discussion so goodbye," Kol says and grabs Rebekah and takes her outside.

Freya leaves without another word and so that leaves Elijah and Hayley alone together.