Chapter 26

REBEKAH'S POV

Me, Elijah, Freya and Kol had decided to go out tonight so to leave Nik some time alone with his daughter and Hayley. I still am furious about what Elijah has done to Hayley, I could sense that he has broken her heart, but I don't want to confront him yet because it seems to me that he and Hayley have some unresolved issues.

"So what are we going to do while Nik plays house with his daughter and Hayley?" Kol asks.

"Show some respect Kol, our brother has been gone from his daughter's life for a really long time, the least we can do is give Nik just tonight to spend it with his daughter," I say, feeling irritated with Kol's attitude, as he throws a glare in my direction. "Why don't we just make some plans, so that, tomorrow we can have something to build upon when making our plans," I say wanting to discuss something useful and important for our family.

"Well I think the first thing to discuss would be what we are going to do with that werewolf Keelin?" Elijah announces. "I agree with Elijah, I think the best thing to do right now is to keep Keelin with us, to make sure that we have enough cure just in case something happens," Freya says.

"Well then it's settled, we're keeping the werewolf. Now how about we talk about something that's useful, like where are we going and what's our plan when we get there?"Kol says. "Kol's right, we need to leave and we need to leave fast, otherwise all that we did and sacrificed will all be for nothing. We have to decide what are next move is going to br. Elijah what do you think?" I say.

"I think the best solution for us would be that we move to some quite town, where we can settle down and hopefully Marcellus won't find us there. If this is to be done we need to make sure that we leave no trace behind, we can't make a mistake, not with our niece's life in our hands now. So we all have to work together and if there ever was a time when we needed to be a family all together, then that time is now," Elijah says.

"Elijah's right. It's Always and Forever, and we won't lose anyone else of this family," I say. "Look tomorrow morning we tell Nik about what we have decided and we'll move on from there, for now we lay low and don't cause trouble," I continue, while we start walking to some old diner.