Chapter 19

NO ONE'S POV

At breakfast, everyone knew that things weren't right, there was this type of tension in the air that made it a little awkward for everyone.

Hope and Klaus were chatting amongst themselves making plans and learning new things about each other.

"So, Hope I was wondering if you wanted to go to the park today and we could play and get to know each other better. How does that sound princess?" Klaus asked his daughter.

"I'd love that dad, I really want to get to know you better now that I know you are here to stay, and that you won't leave again," Hope said.

"Alright, then when we finish breakfast why don't you go and change and we will leave as soon as I tell your mum," Klaus said. Before going upstairs Hope asked, "Dad is mom coming with us today?". "Of course she is sweetheart, now go to your room and I will soon come to help you get ready," Klaus told her.

Once Hope went upstairs Klaus turned to the rest of his siblings and said "Alright we know that we are in danger if we stay here for too long so what are we going to do?... Freya I assume you already have a cloaking spell on the house and on all of us?" Klaus asked. "Yes, Klaus I have already cloaked us all. We have maybe a few days to leave here for it to remain completely safe so for today we can rest and catch up but tomorrow we need to start to think of a plan to get out of her and go somewhere safe," Freya said with a slightly worried tone.

"Yes it's important for us to remember that we need to settle down wherever we are going because now we have a child living with us and we can't risk her life," Elijah announced.

"Alright, tonight we will meet and discuss our plan. Hayley, you and I need to have a little chat while the rest of you can do whatever you want," Klaus announced for all of them and just like that he grabbed Hayley's hand and they left the kitchen.

Once Klaus and Hayley went into the kitchen he said "Hayley, I want to take Hope out today so I can get to know her better. Do you want to come with us?" "Yea sure Klaus, give me a few minutes to get Hope and myself ready and I will meet you in the living room," Hayley answered and then left the kitchen.