Chapter 27

NO ONE'S POV

The next morning while all the Mikaelson siblings arrive at the house, Hayley and Klaus are still sleeping on top of each other. In fact that is how the others found them, with Hayley sleeping on top of Klaus.

"Well it seems that our hybrids finally decided to sleep together," Kol jokes, while Rebekah hits him in the ribs for his rude comment. "Zip it you, and shut up," She says.

Elijah doesn't say anything and just keeps on looking at Hayley laying on top of his brother, with her head lying on his chest, right where his heart is. With their hands intertwined with each other. After some moments of awkward tension, "Rebekah, please let wake them up from their comfortable slumber and tell them that we have a meeting in the dining room in 10 minutes," Elijah says, and without waiting for a response leaves the room.

"What the bloody hell is happening? Our brother looks like someone just burned all of his suits. His girlfriend is sleeping on top of our other brother, looking like some couple. What is going on Rebekah? I know you know something and you are going to tell me," Kol says. "Look Kol it is not my position to tell you what has happened or not, but all I can tell you for sure is that Hayley and Elijah are done, at least for now," Rebekah answers trying to keep her voice down.

"Why though? What happened? And what does Nik have to do with all of this?" Kol asks. "Look Kol, I will tell you all that I know, but not here. So first we'll wake up Hayley and Nik, and then after our conversation I'll take you to the barn and explain everything to you, but you have to promise me that you will keep quiet with everything that I tell you. Do you understand?" Rebekah says. "Fine, but now go wake up the two sleepyheads and tell them what Elijah told you, I'm going to make some coffee," Kol says

While Kol goes into the kitchen, Rebekah goes next to couch near Hayley and Klaus, "Hayley, Nik wake up," she starts whispering. "Nik Nik wake up you sleepyhead," she says while shaking both him and Hayley.

As she shakes and nudges them some more they both start to wake up from their deep slumber. "Rebekah, what are you doing? And what am I doing on the couch?" Hayley asks

"Um, why don't you look at who's under you," Rebekah exclaims. And as Hayley looks she is surprised and shocked to see Klaus stirring up from his sleep. That's when flashes and memories of the night before start to come into Hayley's mind about the dinner, the photo albums she shared with Klaus and the bracelet that he got her as well as them watching a movie together.

"Oh, I think me and Klaus fell asleep while watching the movie," Hayley explains. "Well, please wake Nik up and tell him that we have a meeting in the dining room in about 10 minutes and that it's important that he and you are both there," Rebekah exclaims, "Oh and by the way, you are so giving me all the details from what happened last night between you and my brother and how the dinner went," She says, while leaving the living room and goes in the kitchen.

"Klaus, Klaus wake up," Hayley starts saying. "Well good morning Little Wolf, did you sleep well?" Klaus asks. "Very, but we need to get up, because we have a meeting in about 10 minutes in the dining room. Listen I'm going to check on Hope, you want to come with me?" She asks.

"Ya well let's see how our littlest wolf is doing," He says, while Hayley stars to get off him, and as she does, both of them feel a certain warmness leave their body as they are separated from each other.

As Klaus and Hayley went up to see how Hope is doing, Elijah was in his room thinking about his confrontation with Hayley and everything that occurred after it. He knew he had made a mistake but he also knows that he needs to speak with Klaus about what he told Hayley.