Chapter 3

HAYLEY'S POV

After a couple of hours, Keelin returned with the herbs and she said: "sorry it took me so long, they are really hard to find ". She gave me the herbs and I told her that she could sleep on the couch because I didn't feel like doing anything anymore today. Then I remembered that Hope was still with Mary so I called Mary and told her that she could bring Hope now I also told her about Keelin and after I hung up with Mary I waited for them to return.

Half an hour later they arrived, I grabbed Hope and took her straight to bed I kissed her goodnight and left her to sleep. After I went to bed I couldn't sleep because of all of those thoughts running through my head, then I suddenly remembered something that
was written in Elijah's journal.

So I got the journal and I found the page that I was really starting to hate, and I saw a piece of paper that was folded and served almost like a bookmark for the page. So I opened it and read it, on the paper, Elijah had written that Klaus had told
him to tell me about his marriage to Aya because if I ever found out then I would be devastated and angry that he would keep this a secret from me. At that moment I felt like Klaus could have read the future cause here I am on my bed crying for someone who made me feel like I was nothing to him. So I decided to wipe my tears and go to bed, but all that I could think of was Klaus.

I couldn't sleep all night, I had decided to go back and see Elijah's journal and as I turned the page I found another picture of Aya she looks like a goddess, so beautiful. Everything about her seems perfect, and so finding out what she looks like just keeps on making me think more and more that I might not have meant that much to Elijah. I love him so much and finding out all of this just makes me feel like my heart is being ripped out of my chest and the pain won't stop.