Chapter 25

NO ONE'S POV

"The next one question is just because I need your opinion. What do you think I should have done about the Elijah situation and the whole marriage thing?" She asks him.

Klaus knew that Hayley was going to ask him something like this since he knows that Hayley doesn't know if she made the right choice when confronting Elijah. "Hayley, I think that you had every right to feel betrayed and hurt, but I do think that you might have made a mistake not letting Elijah explain the whole situation to you. I'm not saying that you did wrong by confronting him and showing him that you know the truth. I just think that you could have listened to what he had to say to you. My advice would be to find Elijah and ask him to explain everything to you and to not leave anything out, and ask him how he feels about the whole situation and how he feels about you and Aya.

 Neither Elijah nor me know if she is still alive or not, and in the future, I don't want you to regret anything or any decision that you have made, because then you will be hurt. So I think you should do what I told you, and then after hearing his answers, you can make a decision yourself about how and what you feel about the whole situation and about Elijah," He tells her being completely honest with her and telling her exactly what he feels about this whole situation.

Hayley doesn't move nor does she talk, she just looks at Klaus and says "How do you always know what to say to someone I have been trying to figure out what to do and you just gave me the answer to a question that has been haunting me today," She tells him. "Look I know I said that I have many questions, but I don't want to worry anymore so what do you think if we watch a movie together," She asks him.

"Alright Little Wolf, let's get changed and come back here to see a movie,"

Both Klaus and Hayley go upstairs and change into their pajamas. While upstairs Hayley gets some photo albums and Klaus grabs her his present that he got her and then they head back downstairs.

"Look, Klaus, before we start the movie I want to show you something," Hayley tells him while handing him the photo albums. While Klaus is looking to all of this memories he starts to feel bad about all that he has missed out on Hope's life.

Hayley could see this and so she grabs his face and makes him look at her. "Listen to me, you had no control over what happened. Hope loves you and she understands why you had to do what you did and she isn't mad at you for it. Looking at her today I don't think I have ever seen her smile so much in ever. She is happy that you are back, so don't let these bad thoughts make you think otherwise," She tells him while wrapping her arms around him and letting him rest his head on her shoulders and giving him time to collect himself.

"Thank you, Hayley, and when I was at the store today while buying Hope's bracelet I also got you something so here," She says while giving her the bracelet he had gotten her.

When Hayley sees the inscription ' Little Wolf' she starts to get teary eyes. No one has given her a gift like this. Not, Elijah or Jackson, she realizes Klaus is the one who has given her something this valuable. Cause even though she isn't a big fan of dresses and makeup she still appreciates and loves it when someone gives her a gift, especially if it is a diamond bracelet like the one Klaus has given her. Hayley thanks him a lot and then she asks Klaus if he can put it on her. Klaus claps the bracelet for her and then he hugs her before they start watching the movie.

Sometime during the movie, Hayley rests her head on Klaus's shoulder and she quickly falls asleep. When he sees that Hayley has fallen asleep Klaus grabs a blanket, lays himself down on the couch with Hayley on top of him, her head resting on his chest and then covers them with a blanket.

Klaus starts to play with her hair and letting his thoughts leave his mind and the only thought consuming him was about the woman laying on him. He kisses her forehead before falling asleep himself.