𝚛𝚞𝚗 🌷

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After swiftly packing some clothes into his backpack and taking a long shower to rid himself of the blood stains, he grabs his wallet, discards his phone, and meticulously cleans his fingerprints from the knife.

Glancing up at the curtains in the dimming bedroom, he realizes Jungkook will arrive soon.

"Damn it," he curses, rushing out of the apartment, wearing a black face cap and nose mask to avoid suspicion.

He maneuvers quickly, entering the elevator and exiting the building.

---------

"Thank goodness she's not home," he whispers to himself, switching on the kitchen lights in his former residence.

He checks thoroughly, ensuring his mother is absent, sighing in relief when he confirms she's not there.

Hastily retreating to his bedroom, he locks the door, flinging his bag aside.

Sitting on the bed, he bites his nails, contemplating the damage he's caused and the inescapable reality of his actions.

-------

As Jungkook's bodyguards make their way to the building, headed for the top floor where his penthouse is located to gather his belongings before his departure for the States at dawn, they enter the elevator.

Jimin, already inside, gasps at the sudden presence of the bulky men.

Sensing they are headed to the same floor, he remains silent, continuously trying Taehyung's number to no avail.

"Come on, Tae," he curses silently.

Finally, the elevator reaches their destination, and the bodyguards rush out, making their way into the apartment.

Jimin, perplexed, stands by a corner, realizing they must be Jungkook's bodyguards, but questioning why they are there.

Before long, one of them rushes back out, prompting Jimin to move closer.

"Sir, excuse me, what's wrong? I'm one of Jungkook's friends," Jimin says politely to the bodyguard who is typing rapidly on his phone.

"Really? There's a dead body inside. I'm calling the cops," the bodyguard responds, sending a chill down Jimin's spine.

Jimin rushes in, gasping as he sees the second bodyguard in the kitchen area, his attention drawn to something horrifying.

Moving closer, he's shocked at the gruesome sight before him.

"Jennie?" he stutters, disbelief coursing through him.

"You know this lady?" the bodyguard asks.

"Yes, yes, she's Jungkook's ex," Jimin replies, realization dawning on him as to why Taehyung isn't answering his calls.