𝙳𝙼 🌷

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arriving home during the weekend , finally on school break after the roller coaster of a semester , his mother wasn't home.

When was she ever home?

Taehyung then realized the only time his mother called him during his three months of absence was when she talked about switching up his medicines in which he spitefully declined.

He did forget about her , helped him regulate his new life without her input or toxicity.

So of course he finds the situation completely awkward when she pops up with a new lover? Heck got him by surprise , he remembers his mother being miserable and constantly reminding him day to day that he's the reason for her life being so miserable  , so yes this is new for him.

" Its okay , i can adjust for all of us to be a family " the man says placing his hands on taehyung's palm .

The ick he feels is through the roof , first of all the audacity , and then the lack of shame , the disgust etched on his face as he retreats his hands forcefully.

His mother gulps , knowing very well that taehyung is going to embarrass her , she begged earlier for him to not make his presence yet but her boyfriend said it would be alright , that what could go wrong?.

" family? " tae starts , tone laced with disgust.

" suit yourself , but do not expect to form a pleasant relationship with me , i was born without a father figure in my life , don't think your presence will mean so much , even anything at all " he dead pans ,

" ah , don't take it the wrong way , he just has a problem meeting new people " she nervously says trying to soothe her already embarrassed boyfriend.

" a problem you say? mind sharing with him my other problems?" Tae smirks.

" that's enough tae! " she glares , already getting fed up with his bullshit.

" its fine , really , my name is mark by the way" the man says smiling which drops in an instant at taehyung's next remark.

" don't care "

" by the way mother , I will be spending thanksgiving with my boyfriend at his house and I will be sleeping over as well " he says not needing any approval from his mother , taking a gulp from his water.

" boyfriend? since when " she asks shockingly , not expecting her son to actually have a life.

" since your single ass couldn't give a shit about what goes on in my life!" he spits , getting up.

" taehyung you will not speak to me that way" she says agitated as taehyung chuckles.

" calm down love But I thought we are gonna spend thanksgiving as a family instead " the man voices out hoping for taehyung to change his mind .

" you thought , now if you don't mind mother , i have better things to do than listen to the bs from your pathetic excuse of a lover " getting up in haste , making quite an exit.

----------

" Hello pretty " his heart flutters at the sound of jungkook's voice as he's on the phone with him , finally , the only good thing that sweeps up his bitterness away .

" thinking about you , my mum and her boyfriend is no fun " taehyung says , sexily munching on his strawberries.

" That's right , i'll be meeting your mother for the first time , hope she likes me " jungkook says , chuckling softly.

" Need not worry love , she cares for no one but herself " Taehyung says .

" Ah is that so? Then you go get ready , i'll show up to pick you in a bit " Jungkook says , sending air kisses before hanging up.

Taehyung is excited , he wonders what kind of parents jungkook have , well he knows his dad is a lying scum and cheater but his mother? Perhaps she has secretes of her own? He hopes this weekend will be a total bliss.

Getting off his bed as he selects a few items to pack .

-------------------

" So you are jungkook? Jeon jungkook? " Mrs kim stands before jungkook who is seated in their home

" Yes ma'am " jungkook answers respectfully , with the way she's looking , she must be putting two and two together.

" Yes my dad owns the largest tech corporation in korea " jungkook says , confirming her thoughts.

" oh my , that's impressive " She says , suddenly oddly sweet , contrast to the judgy stares she gave him the moment he came here.

Jungkook senses taehyung is not a fan of his mother so neither will he , he notices the neglect , apart from the fact that he's with tae , its weird how there was zero check up from her while tae was away , so he's prepared.

" I'm readdy " taehyung chirps , quite happy , jungkook immediately getting up with a beam to help tae out with the bags.

Quickly giving him a kiss " i'll get this in the car" he says , heading out.

" He's too good for you " his mom says as soon as jungkook is out of sight.

" And? Is this you expressing your jealousy? " he snickers , grabbing a glass of water.

" Trust me , you'll ruin this tae , just like you ruin everything , including my life "

Taehyung slams the empty glass on the counter , rage piling up , stepping closer with rage full eyes as he looks at her " The urge to send a slap across your face " he spits.

" you won't let me have any good thing in life , its always me to blame? Relax " he breathes out.

" i will be gone from your life before you know it , just shut up and quit poking in my business "

" Hey is everything okay? " jungkook peeks in , seeing taehyung rush to him.

" its okay , lets go " he says , both holding hands as they walk to the car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷