𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜 🌷

Stirring awake , running his hands on something very soft and perky , frowning still , not aware of his surroundings , eyes peering down to see a mop of blue hair on his chest , lips in an adorable pout , snoring away still in a peaceful slumber.

" cute " he mumbles , a smile on his lips but his hands continue to run over the smooth flesh of the boy who lay on his chest , body pressed together as they cuddle.

Taehyung groans softly in his sleep , stirring awake from feeling the soft massages on his bum , heart fluttering with a smile to see jungkook so close to his face , had always been his dream to wake up next to him like this , so close , so intimate.

" Good morning pretty" he says , causing taehyung to blush who hides his face in his chest , murmuring " good morning" as he's too shy to look at jungkook.

" i'll go ahead to freshen up " he doesn't even know how to act , he secretly loves that this is going well , the new chapter in his life begins with the love of his life , he's a bit skeptical on if jungkook thinks the same but nonetheless decides not to ruin their moments with doubt.

-------------

Taehyung and jungkook are currently in the reception area on the hall way of their floor , as it is a Saturday , them wanting to hangout with the rest of their friends including namjoon and hobi.

" heyyoooo what's up?" Hobi chirpes with his sunshine smile which beams , taehyung admiring the positive radiation from hobi's presence as he's seated on the couch munching on some snacks .

" hey man , where the hell have you being" jungkook asks retreating from his bro hug with hobi.

" you know , classes , party's and stuff , you were suppose to come for the party last night , you ditched didn't you? " hobi says smirking as if knowing why jungkook ditched.

" yeah not sorry , atleast yoongi was there " Jungkook says instead , feeling cocky.

" and who is this pretty one of a kind?" walking closer to taehyung who smiles , shaking hands with hobi " I'm taehyung , jungkook's roommate" he says.

" whoa , boy you got yourself a fine one" he teases .

" remind me , why we are friends again?"

" hey look , don't mind this shit face , if he's giving you a hard time , just come to me , I'll handle it okay? He assures.

" guys guys guys , oh hey hobi , you finally decided to bless us with your presence" namjoon says coming out of his room , wearing some slacks and a beanie , so tall and his dimple which is a heartthrob.

" oh hey tae...what about jimin?" He asks .

" he's still in his room , I think he's asleep"

" asleep? , its 4pm " namjoon says walking towards yoongi and jimin's dorm door , not to far from where the others are.

" yo yoongi?! " He yells , knocking.

------

" oh fuck!" Jimin squeaks out as he pushes yoongi a little off him , rushing to the bathroom.

Yoongi sighs , getting the blankets off him as he quickly put on some shorts and a sweatshirt , ruffling his hair as he checks himself in the mirror , applying some colonge before putting on a baseball cap , opening the door for namjoon.

" hey bro...what's up?" namjoon says , shaking hands with yoongi with swag as yoongi steps out of his room , seeing the others at the snack bar.

"what about jimin?" namjoon asks.

" oh he , he's in the bathroom , he'll be out in a minute" he says , hiding his smirk , he and namjoon walking up to the others.

" so where are we headed today?" Hobi asks , swinging his arms a little.

" mall? , gaming cafe? , dance club?, theatre?, school tour?...." Jungkook says his mind filled with ideas

" oooh kayyy...I'll go get dressed " taehyung says getting up from the couch as he makes his way to his room , jungkook's eyes lingering on him.

" bruhhh , its just being 2 days and you're oogling bruh" hobi teases , namjoon taking a seat on the couch chuckling along with yoongi.

" oh shut up hobi , do you know he attended our school back then?"

" Wait , what?...that hottie attended our school and I didn't know" he says , perplexed...tucking his hands in his shorts..

" boy was been troubled by that yugeyom piece of a shit" yoongi says , bringing his phone out.

" okay that sucks " hobi admits , quite non challant.

But jungkook remains quiet , staring at his closed room door once in a while , lost in thoughts on if taehyung is actually okay , he seems like quite a peaceful boy , loving and endearing on the outside , so hot and sexily shaped but jungkook can see beyond his eyes like there's a storm , a huge storm , will jungkook be able to handle it or help taehyung overcome his demons?.

" ooh hey guys...sorry I had a bit of trouble back there" jimin says walking up to the boys , dressed in a peach turtle neck and boyfriend jeans .

Yoongi bites his lips , loving how ethereal and sexy his roommate is , literally devouring him with his eyes which didn't go unnoticed by hobi as he smirks , his eyes on the two.

Jimin oblivious to yoongi who is eye fucking him as he averts his gaze from a hot looking yoongi , feeling shy.

" where's tae ?" He asks..

" went in to get dressed , he'll be back" jungkook says.

" I'll go check on him" jimin hastily says.

" but he's " jungkook couldn't finish his statement before jimin had already walked into their dorm.

------------

" tae sweetie?"

" in here jimin , come help me with this" taehyung says struggling to clip his hand chain , sighing in relief , seeing jimin coming in to help him out.

" how are you baby? have you taken your medicines?"

" yeah jimin , i have" taehyung says , applying lip gloss on his lips before packing his phone and other stuffs into his purse , checking himself In the mirror before heading out with jimin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷