𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎 🌷

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kicking his boots off before plopping on the comfortable bed, Jungkook puts his things away, rolling up the sleeves of his expensive black button-down shirt.

His eyes fixate on Taehyung's now exposed milky thighs as his skirt is raised up a bit.

His shoulder muscles relax as he lets out a sigh, feeling satisfied from their ecstatic night. Walking towards the bed where Taehyung lays sideways, eyes on him.

But Taehyung gets up swiftly, pulling Jungkook to sit on the bed, pushing him to lay back down.

Now straddling his laps, sitting directly on his crotch, Taehyung's hands slowly unbutton Jungkook's shirt. Jungkook smirks while running his hands on Taehyung's thighs and hips.

"You've been the best tonight "

" allow me to return the favor "

" would you?" Taehyung seductively slurs teasingly, leaning in to suck on Jungkook's earlobe.

Jungkook's shirt is fully opened, exposing his manly chest, as he massages his toned chest, also trailing kisses down his neck while Jungkook gropes him, spanking him.

"And just how do you want to return the favor, love?" Jungkook asks as Taehyung sits up still straddling him.

Taehyung teasingly starts to take off his top, causing Jungkook to intensely stare at his smooth pale skin, those red hardened buds he'll gladly tug on, his eyes darting from his chests to his curves pointing at the right places as he grips his waist.

Humming softly from the feel of Taehyung, who is now grinding softly on his crotch, causing him to groan and spank him at the friction.

"So naughty naughty," he says, Taehyung now grinding faster, slipping out moans as Jungkook caresses his torso, hands roaming everywhere.

Taehyung gets up from Jungkook's lap, standing in front of him who stays seated on the bed, man-spreading while he eats Taehyung with his eyes, hands by his side as he watches Taehyung strip off his clothes with a cocky grin on his lips.

Teasingly taking off his mini skirt to leave him in nothing but his black lace panties. Turning around to give Jungkook a better view of his perky smooth butt.

Now getting on his knees in between Jungkook's legs, their eyes locked in desire for one another as he runs his slender fingers along Jungkook's evident tent, his bulge clearly aching to be released.

"Would you love a good suck, Daddy?" He seductively says, Jungkook touching Taehyung's lips with his thumb, slowly pulling on it, pushing it into his mouth as Taehyung sucks on it, coating it with his saliva.

"That's right , go on," he urges, groaning as Taehyung lets his cock out. Taehyung's mouth waters, the meat so heavy and pulsating against his palm, the tip a beat red as it leaks with precum, wanting it shoved down his throat and also up his ass.

Stroking it a little before running his tongue on it, eyes peering up to meet Jungkook's dark orbs already on him as he sucks on the tip, loving how Jungkook watches him with a sexy expression on his face as Taehyung takes more of him in, saliva coating his dick, making a mess as well as moans that send vibrations down his shaft as it hits the back of his throat.

With a soft moan escaping his lips, Jungkook revels in the sensation of Taehyung's warm mouth wrapped around him, guiding him deeper with each gentle pull.

He feels the tension building within him, Taehyung's tongue swirling around his shaft, the taste of precum electrifying his senses.

Encouraging Taehyung with his words, Jungkook lets out a low groan of pleasure, his hands gripping Taehyung's soft locks as he continues to increase the pace, lost in the overwhelming sensations.

Drawing Taehyung up from his knees, Jungkook gazes at him with heated desire, admiring the swollen lips and tousled hair.

"You're so incredibly sexy," he murmurs, lifting Taehyung onto the bed and positioning himself between his legs, their lips meeting in a passionate clash.

Their kisses are filled with longing and desire as they shed their clothes, revealing each other's bodies with eager hands and hungry lips.

"Raise your thighs for me, baby," Jungkook whispers, his voice husky with desire, as he explores Taehyung's milky inner thighs with fervent kisses, feeling the heat radiating from his sensitive spot.

Moving lower, Jungkook's lips find Taehyung's pink hole, his tongue teasing the rim as he revels in the sounds of Taehyung's pleasure.

Removing the butt plug, he savors Taehyung's moans, feeling himself growing harder with each intoxicating sound.

As he surges forward with passion, Jungkook locks eyes with Taehyung, his love and desire evident in every thrust.

Their bodies move in perfect harmony, their connection deepening with each shared moment of ecstasy.

Their cries of pleasure mingle in the air as Jungkook's thrusts become more urgent, their bodies moving together in a symphony of desire and love.

With each movement, they draw closer to the pinnacle of ecstasy, their passion igniting the night with an undeniable intensity.

With a fervent cry of pleasure, Taehyung's hand moves faster along his cock, his body trembling with the imminent release.

"Oh God, yes! Please, Daddy, I'm gonna cum!" he gasps, his voice strained with ecstasy as he approaches the edge.

Jungkook's thrusts become erratic, fueled by Taehyung's cries and the overwhelming sensation coursing through him.

With a primal growl, he bites down on Taehyung's neck, his body tensing as he releases deep inside him, their connection reaching its peak.

Their orgasms collide in a crescendo of pleasure, their bodies convulsing as they ride the wave of ecstasy together.

Taehyung's fingers grip the sheets tightly as he releases himself, their chests adorned with the evidence of their passion.

As their highs subside, they find solace in each other's arms, their breaths mingling in the intimate space between them.

With tender smiles, they share a deep kiss, their love and affection palpable in the air.

"I love you," Jungkook whispers, his voice filled with adoration as he gazes into Taehyung's eyes.

"I love you too," Taehyung responds, his heart overflowing with emotion as they bask in the afterglow of their love.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷