𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 2 : 𝙿𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 🌷

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Happy birthday, Tae..." Jimin's voice brimmed with excitement as he approached Taehyung, bags full of surprises in hand. Sitting on the bed, he pulled Taehyung into a warm hug, snuggling closer to his chest.

"Thank you, Chim," Taehyung replied with his morning raspy voice, a bright smile spreading across his face as Jimin handed him the shopping bags. Leaning back on the bed, he admired the luxurious room.

"Jungkook really has taste, huh?" Jimin teased as Taehyung began to unwrap the gifts.

"You've been coming here for the past two years, and you're still not used to it," Taehyung scoffed playfully.

"Hmm, well...I've been busy. The fashion projects are really taking a toll on me," Jimin confessed, delicately massaging his neck with his palm.

"It's okay, Chim...you're working very hard," Taehyung reassured him, his eyes beaming as he took out the branded luxury watch from the navy mini box, admiring it.

"Thank you, Chim...I love it," he added sincerely.

"Ughh...you deserve it. You've been doing very well lately...I'm proud of you," Jimin stated, causing Taehyung to gulp, putting on a smile of pretense as he faced Jimin.

"Hmm, yeah, sure..."

"Where's Jungkook?" Jimin asked, getting off the bed.

"He had to leave early for his dad's company. Since we moved into this penthouse together, his father has been tasking him so much. I mean, he's not even done with college yet...why the stress?"

Taehyung explained nervously, getting the blankets off him and following Jimin to the kitchen, already feeling pressed.

"Relax, Tae...he's the only heir...of course, it's expected that his dad would want him to start on time," Jimin explained calmly, while picking out ramen from the pantry.

"Ugh...whatever," Taehyung muttered, feeling annoyed.

"Okay, that was quick? Anyways, ramen? It'll brighten up your mood," Jimin suggested, setting the stove.

"Yeah, yeah...I'll just go shower..." Taehyung replied, heading off to the bathroom.

"So, how have the therapy sessions been?" Jimin asked, concern evident in his voice as he watched Taehyung take a sip of water, offering it to him when he slightly choked on his ramen.