𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗 🌷

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Damn it! "

" I knew it!" Taehyung seethes, hurling another vase to the ground, his veins pulsing with fury as he drains another glass of liquor.

Dialing his phone with trembling fingers, he calls Jimin, desperation evident in his voice as he pleads for his friend's company.

Surveying the wreckage strewn across his home, shards of glass littering the floor and cushions in disarray, Taehyung curses his own destructive tendencies before retreating to his bedroom.

Yesterday's confrontation with Jungkook had left their relationship in shambles.

Flashbacks

As Taehyung confronts the woman, Jungkook's sudden appearance only adds to the confusion.

"Taehyung, what's going on?" Jungkook's voice trembles with concern as he takes in the scene before him.

Despite the woman's pleas for mercy, Taehyung remains unmoved, relishing in her discomfort.

"Take him and leave," she begs, her voice quivering with fear.

Jungkook's fury boils over as he storms out of the room, the sound of overturned furniture echoing down the hallway.

Taehyung feigns nonchalance, masking his inner turmoil with a smirk as Jungkook confronts him.

But Jungkook sees through his facade, his anger palpable as he demands the truth. "What the hell happened while I was out here?" he demands, his voice laced with frustration.

Taehyung attempts to deflect, gaslighting Jungkook with false innocence.

"You really think I'm capable of that?" he retorts, his words dripping with manipulation.

Jungkook's accusation strikes a nerve, his mention of past violence cutting deep. "I'm sorry, baby, I didn't mean..." Jungkook begins, but Taehyung recoils, his eyes brimming with tears.

"Don't touch me!" Taehyung snaps, his voice trembling with emotion as he pushes Jungkook away, the rift between them widening with each passing moment.

"You've confirmed it yourself "

"  I'm deranged, right? Insane enough to do that! Mad enough to even take a life!/And now, what? Are you going to shield yourself from me? Cast me out of your life? Hmm?"

"No, no, no, Tae, I would never..."

"Then just do it, Jungkook... Spare yourself from this tumultuous, pathetic love you have for me "

"Just END IT! "

"because I'm- I'm sick of it- " Drawing closer to Jungkook's face, tears cascading down his cheeks, fists clenched in anguish, Taehyung storms out of Jungkook's sight, descending downstairs to the car.

Jungkook hesitates, torn between aiding the therapist or attending to his enraged partner. "Damn it, let me just check on her..."