🎃 Pumpkin Knight: Part 42🎃

Start from the beginning

"O-Oh no! The vine is grabbing the kid away!" One of the Boys stuttered out, pointing towards Ortho who soon disappeared in the shadows.

"Calm down! I bet this is a prank from the students of this campus." The other Boy mumbled out. "We must catch it and reveal his true self!" He was skeptical about all this.

"UWAH!!" They heard two more screams.

"Nonononono! Let us go!" It was Fritz and Britz. They were acting like one of the rule breaking visitors and was putting on a very convincing performance by the look of terror on the Magicam Monsters' faces.

"What do we have here? More humans ready to be turned into Pumpkins!" The Pumpkin Knight cackled loudly.

"Hey! This prank has gone too far!" The Skeptic Boy shouted, pointing at the Pumpkin Knight.

"Ugh! How brave of you to resist me, stop being so proud of yourself....." The Pumpkin Knight groaned out. The two Boys charged straight towards the Pumpkin Knight and somehow managed to pin him down.

"Okay, I managed to catch his hand. Now push him down!" One of the Boys stuttered out.

"Ugh!" The Pumpkin Knight groaned as he was successfully pinned down.

"Okay! Let's remove his helmet and check the face of the culprit before he stands up!" The Boy muttered as the other nodded.

"Wh-What are you doing!? Are you two crazy!?" Fritz shouted at them.

"You're gonna get us all killed, you idiots!" Britz added but the two Boys didn't listen.

"Alright! I have taken off.... The... Helmet.....?" The Boys were left speechless.

"...... Eh?" All they saw underneath the helmet was nothing. Nothing was underneath the helmet. He was headless.

"The inside of the helmet is...." The Boys started to back away.

"HEADLESS!!!!!???" They screamed out, dropping the helmet with a clink as it landed on the floor.

"NOW YOU'VE DONE IT!" Fritz screamed at the two Boys.

"YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL!!" Britz added as the two Boys look at the headless being in horror. The Magicam Monsters'attentions turned to the Gloom brothers who started screaming and howling in pain as they slowly turned into Pumpkins, landing with a thud on the ground. They couldn't believe what they just witnessed. Suddenly, the sound of metal being dragged was heard.

"Eh- t-this noise.... It's the sound the Pumpkin Knight made when he approached us..." One of the Boys stuttered out.

"ANOTHER ARMOUR!?" The other Boy yelped out in fear as another Pumpkin Knight appeared.

"Foolish human... You guys are the ones that ruined the plant...." The other Pumpkin Knight muttered out, shaking it's head lightly. Another Pumpkin Knight appeared shortly after.

"Disappear yourself from the land of the Pumpkin!" The other Pumpkin Knight shouted at the two Boys.

"T-There's so many Pumpkin Knights!!" One of the Boys stuttered out, stumbling backwards.

"We must clear our grudges. We need to punish the humans!" As soon as the Pumpkin Knights said that to the Magicam Monsters, their minds drifted to the Gloom brothers and their now Pumpkin Forms. "GAO!"

"KYAAAA!!!!" The Magicam Monsters screamed on the top of their lungs.

"WE'RE GOING TO BE TURNED INTO PUMPKINS!!!!" One of the Boys screamed, scrambling and tripping over his feet as he tries to get to the exit.

I WON'T VIOLATE THE RILES AGAIN! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!" The other Boy screamed, scrambling on his feet as the two Boys hit the ground running and out of the Library.

"Hahahahah!" Idia laughed as he took off his Helmet. "Villains in cartoons can do better when they're begging for help. It's one of the famous scenes where they discover the Pumpkin Knight is headless when they remove the helmet...." (A/n: Idia's Hades has come out.)

"You're having way too much fun, Idia." Fritz chuckled as his head popped out of the Pumpkin he took into.

"Let him be. He's happy after all." Britz chuckled out, popping his head from his pumpkin.

"Another famous scene in that the seeds of the buried Pumpkin Knights grow a lot of new Pumpkin Knights and they attack the human again...." Idia didn't acknowledge the Ghost Brothers since he was too deep into his story. "They will know the story well if they watch 'Pumpkin Hollow 2'! But yet they're so surprised when they see the other Pumpkin Knights appear. This is why you shouldn't go around talking shit about movies you never watch before." (A/n: Idia Cursing... Never thought I'd see the day I'd be writing it.)

"That right. It's exactly as you said!" One of the Ignihyde Residents nodded.

"Heeheehee, I feel so satisfied. Ortho, have you watched the whole scene?" Idia turned to Ortho with a wide smile on his face.

"Yes! It's so fun to watch them crying for help." Ortho chuckled out. "I'm surprised to know that the first Pumpkin Knight is actually a robot with a speaker connected to it.... I believe the Magicam Monsters wouldn't have known about this too." (A/n: a bit sadistic there, Ortho. *Nervous Sweating*)

"Our effort is worth it!" A Ignihyde Resident chuckled out.

"We change the Projection Mapping of the Hellfire and the Vines...." Another Resident added. "It's all the Masterpiece Ignihyde Dorm Residents made together!"

"Yep. It looks exactly like in the Movie, very awesome~!" Idia nodded with a smile. ".... I couldn't have done this all by my own.... Everyone.... You did a great job."

"Yes!" The Ignihyde Residents nodded with a smile, feeling proud of themselves.

"Haa... I talked too much today." Idia muttered out. "Even though we didn't talk face to face, dealing with cheerful characters is really exhausting...."

"Eh.... B-Brother?" Ortho stuttered softly. "Are you going to go back to your room now.....?"

"Heeheehee! Of course not! Since we only celebrate Halloween once a year." Idia chuckled out. "We have been dealing with a lot of problems. At last.... I will let everyone know how wonderful 'Pumpkin Hollow' is!"

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!"

Everyone cheered and laughed, including the Gloom brothers.

"I gotta say, my niece have pretty incredible friends." Fritz chuckled out. "Hey, Idia! Hangout some time? Maybe a movie marathon?"

"Of course!"

To Be Continued~

A/n
• • • Maybe doing the Halloween Event was a bad idea since it's super long. Oh well, I already bought a ticket and there's no turning back now!