𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 🌷

Start from the beginning

"You're beautiful," he whispers.

Taehyung leans down, teasingly replying, "You're handsome," before continuing to grind his hips, eliciting mutual moans of pleasure as their lips meet in a fervent kiss.

Jungkook savors the sensation of Taehyung's body moving a top his own, his hands eagerly exploring Taehyung's supple flesh.

"Ooh, fuck , Filling me up so good," Taehyung gasps, relishing in the sensation.

"I'm thoroughly enjoying it," Jungkook replies, his breath hitching as Taehyung's warm, tightness envelops him with each rhythmic bounce.

"It feels exquisite," he moans appreciatively, his gaze fixated on Taehyung's movements.

Jungkook's arousal heightens as Taehyung intensifies his actions, prompting him to reciprocate by lavishing attention on Taehyung's sensitized nipples.

"Ah, yes, fuck," Taehyung moans, overwhelmed by the stimulation as Jungkook continues his administrations, alternating between sucking and swirling his tongue around Taehyung's hardened buds.

"Oh, fuck , Daddy," Taehyung sighs, succumbing to the intense pleasure, his body trembling with ecstasy as Jungkook thrusts deeper into him.

Jungkook intertwines his fingers with Taehyung's, planting kisses on Taehyung's knuckles, admiring the sight of Taehyung atop him.

"You're beautiful," he murmurs appreciatively.

Taehyung leans down, teasingly replying, "You're handsome," before resuming his rhythmic grind.

Their bodies move in sync, releasing lewd moans as they lock lips in a passionate kiss.

Jungkook eagerly gropes Taehyung's buttocks, relishing in the sensation."Ah, yes, fuck," he moans, savoring the sensation of Taehyung bouncing on his shaft, his breathing growing more ragged with each movement.

"It feels incredible," Jungkook moans, reveling in the sensation of Taehyung's warm embrace.

As their bodies entwine, pleasure washes over them, their breathing growing uneven as they reach their climax.

"I want to take you somewhere," Jungkook suggests, his chest heaving with exertion

" Hmm... I'd go anywhere with you," Taehyung hums, pressing his lips against Jungkook's. Jungkook chuckles as Taehyung grinds his hips, playfully spanking him.

"Naughty," Jungkook chides with a smirk.

---------------

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the landscape, Jungkook revved the engine of his sleek motorcycle, a beacon of freedom against the fading light.

Taehyung held onto him tightly, their bodies pressed together in a passionate embrace, the wind tousling their hair as they embarked on their journey into the hills.