Short Story 1: A Christmas Without My Mother

A Quiet feeling is Heard in Mikazuki Villa, it's Winter, snow falls from the window in Quiet Bliss, but It's broken by a soft cry.

"Yachiyo is Laying in her Bed as she just hears Nozomi Cry and Cry, this causes her to get up and head to the nursery, She could hear Sumire Yoshizawa running Downstairs to get a milk bottle for Nozomi."
Sumire has been living with them ever since Iroha was gone, Even though she was busy with her Gymnastics Career and that she could not fill the hole of Iroha, she still try to make them help like they were her friends and they soon did, especially with Nozomi."

"Nozomi cried until Yachiyo came to the Foot of the bed looking down at her, Nozomi slowly stopped crying and looked at Yachiyo, she started to reach out to Yachiyo only sniffling from all the crying."
Nozomi?... said Yachiyo in a low voice."
Yachiyo Picked up Nozomi and cradle her Nozomi calmed down after words."
Iroha?... Said Yachiyo."
Yachiyo started to Cried."
Iroha...Why did....it had to be you?, Said Yachiyo."
Yachiyo crouched down on the floor sitting down and crying with Nozomi in her arms."

"Felicia and Sana Came into the Room After Hearing Yachiyo cry."
Yachiyo are you....? Said Sana."
Alright?..., Said Felicia."
Sumire also came knowing about Yachiyo's Pain like the others."
Iroha?, Said Yachiyo."
It's been 10 months since Angela took Iroha and it Hurted Yachiyo."
Nozomi held on finger as she cried."

"It's been 10 months yet there are no leads to what happened to Iroha, or where Angela is?, Not even Ciel or the Grim Reapers could find anything, or at least....The Grim Reapers who accepted to help, said Sumire."
Sumire was at Satomi Medical Center, where Ren was Being cared for his injuries, it was here he could be near Nozomi, Sumire had taken Nozomi so Ren could hold his Daughter and she was talking to him about what happened in the morning."

"I see... said Ren."
He himself Looked tried and upset."
You Look Tried?, Are you alright?, Said Sumire."
I'm fine... it's sort of beacuse there's been new leads coming in but thru just lead to nowhere, at this point does it matter anymore... she's just another missing person, said Ren."
Senpai?!.... Please don't say Stuff like that!, Will find Iroha but you can't give up on her...at least do it for Yachiyo and Nozomi!... Right?, Said Sumire."
Nozomi?... Nozo-Chi?, That's the nickname she always used for Nozomi, said Ren as he pat Nozomi soft pink hair."

"Sumire understood what was happening but with everyone sad there's just got to be someway to cheer everyone up, it was almost Christmas too and no one would want a sad Christmas."
Hey Yoshizawa!, Over here Whispered Touka."
I'll be right back Senpai, said Sumire."
Sumire went to Touka."
What is it Touka?, Said Sumire."
Could I talk to you in private with Nemu in my dad's office, I think I have a way to make everyone happy, said Touka."
So they went into Touka Dad's office, with her being the Director of Satomi Medical Center's daughter they had access to the room."

"Ui was on a Computer Chat & Call  talking to them from Takarazaki."
How has your parents been Ui?, Said Sumire."
There still upset, and yet it's almost Christmas, and I know they may not have felt when I went missing but with sister, I'm worried, no one should be sad on Christmas, said Ui on the Computer."
Yeah I agree, I miss Iroha a lot beacuse it makes Senpai happy, I'll do just about anything to get his happiness back, and return your sister when we can find her, but Senpai keeps losing hope everyday and nothing the Detectives came up with Helped there at a dead end and Naoto couldn't find anything too, said Sumire."

"I know, mom and dad are starting to lose hope too, they've started to become really protective of me too, that's why I'm talking on the computer and not in person beacuse there worried but also busy trying to get there lives on track, it's what Iroha would have wanted but they seem to know she won't come back that they made a shrine in the living room for her, it's still has birthday gifts from her last birthday unopened inside it, said Ui."