Chapter 10: Fourth Shard in the 60s, Batman and the Green Hornet!

(Author's Note)

*Hello Before the Chapter Begins I'll like to say this, this part would be a homage to Adam West Batman, as I Grow up watching it when I was young, I still remember when my Dad showed me the movie for the 60s Batman, at the Time I didn't know who Batman was and I instantly Fall in love with Adam West portrayal as Batman, He was the Very First Batman I ever saw and watched, and He was one of my Favorite Actors too Along side Burt Ward who played Robin, it was sad for me when Adam West passed away, as when he did it literally felt like I was stabbed in the back, Even if he was just an actor I liked, even if he is gone, that wound my heart's going to be staying there forever, so ya so I hope you enjoy this chapter bye and Enjoy P.S I am big fan of Classics if that's not really obvious enough - Silver~Chan*

----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 10: Fourth Shard in the 60s, Batman and the Green Hornet!

"What Just Happened? Said Emma."
We ended up in another World again? Said Tart." Wait! But why did I come with you!, Uh where's Norman and Ray they were with us! What happened to them?! Said Emma."

"Emma Calm Down! Said Isabella."
Mom! Said Emma."
Pegasus Seiya Came up to Isabella."
You!, I don't know why you came with us but you shouldn't be here anyhow from what you have done to all those kids who trust you as you care for them you even try to hurt Emma! Said Pegasus Seiya."
Uh Guys I don't think it's time to start fighting?! Said Andromeda Shun."
And it seems we're missing some people said Ciel."
Yeah he's right, where's the girl with the Pink hair Seiya?, Said Kiki."

"Wait Nozomi is Gone?!, Where did she go? Said Fran."
Well we have to find here only if we know how, this place looks weird! Said Emma."
But Judging by These cars designs and the Outfits some people walking by are wearing it looks like the 1960s, too me said Ciel." The 1960s?! Said Andromeda Shun."

"Um excuse me sir what year is it said Fran to a Man in a Suit that Walked by."
Uh why do you want to know little girl, it's 1966, now goodbye and don't run off from your mother and friends said The Man and then he left."
Well I guess, Ciel is right it's 1966 like the man just said, said Fran."
And you walk up to him with a question like that out of nowhere! Said Pegasus Seiya."
Well you don't have to so afraid about it, remember I am from 1944, so I use to talking to strangers, and it's really none of your business! Said Fran."

"Anyhow?, Do you even understand anything!, I am sure Krone told you more before she died!, as well all of the kids I am a victim too, but I chose life and instead of Death!,
Everyone has to survive somehow!, and sense we are in a different world now!, I suggest you keep your mouth shut about the World me and Emma come from understand!, judging by this era and what fran found they would see you as a lunatic! no matter if you are a Saint of that Greek Goddess understand!, and I suggest all your friends do it too including Nozomi!, when we find her! said Isabella as she told this To Pegasus Seiya."

"It's best we not start fighting, will Cause attention to ourselves not like all of us together would Cause that attention already, Shun, Seiya is there a way you can take off your armor and carry it without anyone looking at you odd? Said Ciel."
Yes there is, actually two ways to Carry our cloths we can carry with in a Silver Case on our backs with the insignia of the Constellation to our Cloths or form then into a necklace which would be more useful in this situation on not drawing attention to us said Shun."

"Then that's what you guys have to do said Tart."
Shun and Seiya did just that and Where now in there Casual Wear."
They put the Necklaces on and hid it under there Shirts."
Ok let's go find Nozomi let's hope she doesn't get in trouble? Said Emma."
I am sure she won't, she's very responsible for her age even on her own but in this case we should look out for her said Ciel."