Chapter 3: Invitation To The Mirror World

"Nozomi Woken up from her sleep."
When she did she heard Shou's Voice."
Nozomi there's something in here don't move!, Said Shou."
Shou was talking about a Familiar of a Witch that was inside Nozomi's Room.
But I didn't attack it seemed to be harmless."
The familiar then put a letter down and disappeared."
Nozomi got up and picked up the letter." She opened it and it had a location an invitation to a mansion."

"Maybe this is from Angela I don't think we should trust it but If you want to do I am not gonna fight about it, if what Angela says it's true these 10 shards of a mirror may be what he need to find?, Said Shou."
Will have to do it? I want to find my parents? Said Nozomi."
Nozomi went out of her room she went into Ren's room he was in the bed asleep."
He's asleep?, Should we wake him up?, Said Shou."
If we use Telepathy we may wake him up put do you want to tell him where you are going?, Said Shou."

"Nozomi didn't know if she should tell Ren that she was gonna go to the mansion and listen to the letter, she didn't know what was gonna happen there and she didn't want to go back to Tokime Village."
Nozomi put the letter on Ren's bed and place it under his hand."
I love you Ren? Said Nozomi."
Nozomi went back to her room and she noticed a glow under her bed."
It was floor under the Floorboards."
Nozomi went under the bed and she Opened the Floorboard she could see a small black box and something whapped in Cloth glowing, she took Both the Small Black Box and the cloth out the cloth had something around whapped in it she didn't open."

"She came out under the before and looked behind her door."
There was her school uniform and her randoseru, it was Red."
Nozomi took her Randoseru and open it up she put the object that was whapped in the cloth in the Randoseru along with the Small Black Box."
The Small Black Box seem to be for a ring though Nozomi didn't open it but she knew a Ring was inside."
She then to the Magical Girls Books she brought with her from the Village she took two one was 1001, and another one with Two numbers, 2003 & 2002 she put them into her Randoseru."

"Once she was done with that she put the Randoseru on her back and left the Room." She try not to wake up Amanozako and Little Kyubey."
But Amanozako did wake up."
Nozomi? Where are you going? Said Amanozako."
Nozomi put her finger up to her mouth as to tell her to be quiet."
I am leaving? Said Nozomi."
What you're leaving why!? Said Amanozako she said in the low voice as Nozomi told her to be Quiet."
I want to find my parents, I don't want to go back to Tokime Village without knowing where there are? Said Nozomi."
Is this about what Angela said? Said Amanozako."

"Yes? Said Nozomi."
Well I don't trust her, but if your going I am going too!, We are friends and friends stick together even in this and If this is a trick to get you to come out I'll fight her to keep you Safe! Said Amanozako."
Maybe Amano-San should come better to have friends right?, Said Shou."
Ok?, Come but be quiet? Said Nozomi."
Alright let's do this! Said Amanozako."
Amanozako and Nozomi go downstairs of Mikazuki Villa."
She take her shoes which were what shoes with flowers at the front."
She put them out and went outside."
It's cold out do you want to go? Said Amanozako." It's the only time we can go? Said Nozomi." Ok then said Amanozako."

"Nozomi and Amanozako left Mikazuki Villa, Amanozako didn't know where they were going so she just followed Nozomi who had a feeling like she knew where to go."
Back at Mikazuki Villa Nozomi had left the Door open."
Sana Futaba had woken it up and found it open seeing it was cold she closed the door but found it odd it was left open Because Yachiyo, Felicia, herself or Sumire who now lived at Mikazuki Villa didn't leave the door Opened Ever."
So she went to wake up Yachiyo."
Hey Yachiyo did you leave the front door open? Said Sana."
Huh no I didn't? Said Yachiyo."

"Yachiyo was still up."
Uh well I found it Open down stairs, do you know who opened it? Said Sana."
Well no, but I didn't heard Footsteps walking around I thought it was Felicia when she goes to get a snack from the kitchen but she wouldn't even do that she doesn't like the cold,
Wait minute!?, Said Yachiyo."
Yachiyo seem Shocked."
Is something wrong!? Said Sana."
Nozomi!, Is Nozomi in her room?! Said Yachiyo."
Yachiyo and Sana went to go check the this woke little Kyubey up."
She isn't in here! Said Sana."
Her Randoseru for school I got her is gone too, so is Amanozako! Said Yachiyo."