Chapter 33: Reunion of A Lost Family

"Outside, Eve had Stopped Moving and Screaming loud, The Magical Girls who were restraining Eve led down there chains and also weapons they had used on her, even The Magical Girl, Andromeda Shun had Helped kept Eve down."
It stopped moving?, Said Andromeda Shun."
Is it Over?, Said The Magical Girl."

"Eve started to Disappear, she disappeared into light and became small fireflies which flew around every before disappearing."
"Fireflies-Nya?, Said Nyatoran."
So Pretty!, Really Pretty! Said Cure Sparkle."
Wait Look! Said Cure Fontaine."
They saw everyone, Nozomi and Ren with Souta."
Iroha Layed in Ren's Arms and on his Lap, she then opened her eyes too look around her."
Iroha?, Said Ren."
Ren-senpai?, I'm back? Said Iroha."
Yeah you're back, Welcome back!, Said Ren as he shed a tear."

"Iroha Smiled at him."
You saved me again.....didn't you? Said Iroha."
Well actually Not really.....They saved you Iroha...and Nozomi did too, said Ren."
He lifted her up so she could see everyone, everyone that Nozomi met on her journey to collect the Mirror Shards."
All of Them?....My there's a lot of them here?, Thank you? Said Iroha."
They just smiled."
So that's Nozomi's Mother?....Not gonna lied when looking at her you can see the resemblance between the two, said Isabella."

"Momma? Said Nozomi."
That Voice?.... I've never heard it before?....But I know who it belongs to?... Nozomi is that you?, Said Iroha as she reached her hand out to Nozomi."
Nozomi's Eyes started to get Watery,
She didn't know what she was feeling but she realized it was Sadness."
Momma.... YEAH! It's me! Said Nozomi she ran over and Hugged her mother for the first time in 9 years, and Transformed back into her 9 year old self."
It's ok, Nozomi you can cry, said Iroha."
Momma...... MOMMA! Yelled Nozomi."

"Nozomi looked at Souta, she saw Shouko next to him, Shouko said something but she couldn't understand what she said and Shouko Disappeared, her Blanket flying away and then disappearing into dust."
Nozomi understood what it meant, she was feeling Sadness beacuse Shouko fully became Nozomi and she knew it would be the last time She'll see Shouko again."
Souta...? Said Nozomi."

"Souta just stud there with a Smile."
Nozomi got up and looked around the Damaged area Caused by Eve."
"There's a lot of Damage around here?,
How would they be able to clear of it?, Said Robin."
Nozomi then Touched the Ground and she Glowed, her hair flowed a little Even if it was tomboyishly short now then her Phantom Theif Attire or her new Goddess Form."
Nozomi's Glowing?! Said Emma."
I can feel the Ground?, The Heart of the Earth?, If I'm the Goddess of Reality?, Does that mean i could do this?..., Thought Nozomi."

"Vines Grown from the Ground in the Cracks and they went around to Damaged Areas and Building and Climbed on Top of them, taking debris and picking it up restoring the Building as the Vines disappeared."

"She's using her powers to restore everything, it's unbelievable?, Not even Athena Could do this?, Said Aries Mu."
It's so pretty?, Said Kiki."
That Girl is Unbelievable?, Said Rosaria."
Nozomi Stopped and Opened her Eyes."
Nozomi what did you do?, Said Pegasus Seiya."
I don't know?....did I fix everything? Said Nozomi."
Everything looks normal now like no destruction had happened?, Yet it's also so peaceful, this Peace I've never felt it before a long time?, Said Alice."

"That's what Nozomi's Powers do, Now that she's the "Goddess of Reality" she has the Ability to Bend Reality to her liking of Restore something old into new, even so there are Many possibly she can do that I don't even know about she'll have to learn them on her own, and she'll be watching over Reality's of Multiple Worlds for a long time?, Said Angie."
Really what do you mean she'll watch over Reality?, Said Aether."
I think it's best I don't explain it at the moment, said Angie."
Nozomi?..., Said Iroha."
Nozomi looked at her."
I'm very proud of you, said Iroha."