Chapter 6: The Second Shard in Sanctuary

"What's Going on here? Said Mr. Midnight." Nozomi?, Where are we, are we in another world?, Said Shou."
Looks like it? Said Nozomi."
Is Shou talking to you again? Said Mr. Midnight." Yes she is but we have to stay quiet? Said Nozomi."
Right said Mr. Midnight."

"Don't Even think about to try anything funny, or our Ally in the Engine Room will blow this ship if you do!"
Said Sea Serpent."
Nozomi and Mr. Midnight watched as Four boys in amour dropped down from the helicopter, one holding what Looked like to be a Gold Helmet."

"Which one of you is Pegasus! Said Sea Serpent." The boy in the amor at looked like a house stepped out."
Alright, put the mask down right There! Said Sea Serpent."
Pegasus did so as Sea Serpent said."
It looks like some kind of Ransom going on here for this Gold Helmet to save all these people!, Said Shou."
Shou says it looks like a Ransom for that Gold Helmet? Said Nozomi."
Well if something goes wrong dear Nozomi, us too would get into some serious danger said Mr. Midnight."

"So do you guys have the other pieces of the gold cloth or are bluffing! Said Pegasus Seiya."
You don't get to ask any questions! Said Dolphin Saint."
Come on pal, I promise I won't tell anybody, what's the relationship between you and Docrates, I know there's gonna be a boss somewhere giving all your orders? Said Pegasus Seiya."
Shackles we're thown to the ground at Pegasus Seiya's Feet."
No more talk, time to put those shackles on! Said Dolphin Saint."
Do what we say, otherwise we blow the engine! Said Sea Serpent."
The Hostages they had looked Terrified!"

"Pegasus Seiya Picked up the Shackles,
And put it one his friends, Andromeda Shun, Cygnus Hyoga and Dragon Shiryu."
Once it was Done, Pegasus Seiya looked back at Sea Serpent and Dolphin Saint."
All Three of you!, Down on your knees! Said Sea Serpent."
Dragon Shiryu didn't like that."
Down on our knees!, Why you bast-! Said Dragon Shiryu."
He was interpreted by Andromeda Shun."
Shiryu! said Andromeda Shun."
Don't let them provoke you!, Just bare with it! Said Cygnus Hyoga."
Andromeda Shun, Cygnus Hyoga and Dragon Shiryu got down on there knees."

"For the Guy who beated both Mr. Shaina's pupil, Cassios and his Brother Docrates, he's way more of a twerp then I thought! Said Sea Serpent."
I guarantee you he only beat them playing Dirty! Said Dolphin Saint."
I've defeated them Fair and square!, They were clearly out of there league!,
But if your aware of all that information!, It means your Saints with connections to Sanctuary in Greece! Said Pegasus Seiya."
You'll have plenty of time to play detective!, When your in hell! Said Sea Serpent."
He got down next to Dolphin Saint."
Ok let's see what your made of!, Bring it on punk! Said Sea Serpent."

"We've set aside some special time just to play a little with each of you!, Heh! Said Dolphin Saint."
Whatever you say!, It's your funeral! Said Pegasus Seiya."
Dolphin Saint and Sea Serpent attacked Pegasus Seiya."
Get Ready Guys! Said Pegasus Seiya."
Pegasus Seiya punched sea serpent in the stomach!, But I didn't working on past him!"
Huh!?, My punch didn't hit!, Thought Pegasus Seiya."
Pegasus Seiya try to Attack again."
After again and again attacking Sea Serpent the Punch didn't hit him!"
Then Dolphin Saint Kicked Pegasus Seiya in the face with his knee."

"He then Came behind Pegasus Seiya and Strangled him."
Aghhhhh!, Ugh ahhh! Said Pegasus Seiya." Hehehehe! Said Dolphin Saint."
We have to do something!, Nozomi you may not be able to fight but I'll do it!, Said Shou."
No Shou don't, you'll waste to much of your strength!, We can't do it! Said Nozomi refusing to fight."
I don't know how to fight?! Said Nozomi."
Dumbass!, My Sea Serpent Cloth Is extra slippery, so try all your want but your punches will never connect! Said Sea Serpent, Sea Serpent Kicked Pegasus Seiya in the Head with his leg!"

"He keep punching Pegasus Seiya like punching bag as The other bronze Saints Watched."
There just has to be something we can do, he's gonna get hurt!, Said Shou."
Shou is asking if there something we can do? Said Nozomi."
Wait Nozomi, look at the other Saints I am having a odd feeling about them watch! Said Mr. Midnight."