Chapter 36: A Story of My Adventure

*Beep* *Beep*

"An alarm clock went off in a Bedroom, and then the Door open."
Nozomi... it's time to get up your have  school soon, don't want to miss your first day, said Sumire."
Nozomi got up and Rubbed her eyes as the sun shined in her face."
Sumire had left the Room, Nozomi's room was Quiet Amanozako wasn't in the room either though she was there last night, she must have got up before."

"Nozomi got out of bed and dressed into her Uniform, she now was a student starting today at Saint Liliana Academy."
It's only because One week since everyone return there worlds."
But she felt sad still and she missed a lot of people, even if they were from different worlds she still missed them, but most of all she missed Souta."

"Nozomi came down stairs."
There she saw Sumire, Ren, Iroha, Felicia, Sana, Yachiyo and Amanozako, Along with Ui and Kuroe who were still there visiting Iroha before they had to go back to Takarazaki City."

"Good Morning Nozomi, Are you ready for School today?, Said Iroha."
Yes I am, said Nozomi."
Don't be very nervous ok, everything is gonna be fine...at least not like Sana said Felicia."
Hey!, Said Sana making a pout face."
You'll be able to enjoy fun activities, and some Magical Girls who attend the school will be there to guide you, said Ai-Chan."
Sana put her phone on the table for Ai-Chan to see Nozomi."
It's also good to make friends there, even if they aren't Magical Girls too, it can be anyone in Your class, said Sana."

"Come and Eat Breakfast, we'll be going in a hour to school, said Yachiyo."
Nozomi sat down and ate breakfast, Yachiyo was gonna drive her there with Sumire, Iroha grave Nozomi a kissing peak on the cheek, before she left with them to go to school."
"I promise I'll stay put this time, said Amanozako."
You better, said Felicia."

"Nozomi sat in the Back seat of the Car, as Yachiyo was Driving and Sumire was in the Passenger seat."
"So Nozomi what do you think you want to do during your Free time, said Sumire."
I don't know, said Nozomi."
Your Still Upset are you?, Said Yachiyo."
Yeah....Even if they forget about me, I still remember everything that's happened, I liked a give them the Crystals but I miss Souta said Nozomi."

"Well I don't know what to say about it, but I know how you feel, if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't be seeing Iroha and Ren happy again, but I'm sure you'll be able to be with Souta again someday, said Yachiyo."
They Got to Saint Liliana Academy, there Three Girls of the School Waited for Nozomi."
Yunna Kaharu and Rion Yuzuki along with her sister Hotori Yuzuki."

"Greetings Nozomi Tamaki, My name is Yunna Kaharu, welcome to Saint Liliana Academy, as you can tell my the marking on my index finger and the ring I'm a Magical Girl, said Yunna."
Names Rion Yuzuki I'm also a Magical Girl like my sister Hotori, but she's a bit shy, said Rion."
H....Hi.... It's nice to meet you!, Said Hotori."
She was hiding behind her sister Rion,
Rion rolled her eyes in annoyance."

"Well then let's get going to the faculty office, thank you for coming to meet us, said Sumire."
Of course, we are very proud to having met Nozomi, she's Talked about a lot by Magical Girls as the youngest magical girl, and also recently with the battle against the witch that week ago, said Yunna."

"Anyways I believe you're in our class,
You'll see you there soon when the teacher addresses you, said Rion."
"Ok then, it's nice meeting you three, including you too Hotori, it's alright if you're shy, I used to be like that myself, said Nozomi with a Smile."

"Oh thank you...Yeah I'm very sorry,
I just get like that a lot..., Said Hotori scratching her Head with an Awkward Smile."
In the Faculty office, They met with a Teacher who would be Nozomi's Homeroom Teacher."
"Ok so you Mis. Tamaki it's nice to meet you I'll be your homeroom teacher starting today, so from your record, it's has you've been living in a secluded village, so what how has it been with the change in scenery, instead of like seeing any woods and just buildings instead?, Said The Teacher."
I'm very Used to it, and gotten more used it once moving here before the Start of school, said Nozomi."