Chapter 29: Enter the Mirror Labyrinth

"The Shaking Happened at the Hospital and a lot of the Staff became afraid."
What's going on?, Is it a natural disaster?, I didn't hear anything like bad weather on the News?"
However Lucy understood what was going on."
As Suspected like Walpurgisnacht, looks like we got another big bad rolling in but what is it?, Said Lucy."

"Lucy!, Said Madeline."
Maddie?!, What are you doing here?, Said Lucy."
Where's Aiko I have to see her!, I was told she was hurt!, Said Madeline."
Oh yeah that....uh you mean helping me moving patients to safer areas of the hospital while we are going over to Aiko?, Said Lucy."
Alright let's go!, Said Madeline."

"Madeline helped Lucy and Lucy started to yell out to the others Nurses of the Situation."
Guys come on, we gotta get the Patients on this floor out of here, don't question it, just do it, they are the first priority of this hospital and us!, Said Lucy."
Right!, Said Every Doctor & Nurse."
They did it like they were part of a military and went to work, Lucy and Madeline head over to the Room where Aiko was."
Aiko!, Said Madeline."
Huh?... Maddie what are you doing here?, Said Aiko."
Now's not the time but hurry let's get you out of here!, Said Madeline."

"Madeline Picked up Aiko and she noticed her Right Arm was missing but she decided not to question it Until they were safe."
Lucy then open up the Curtain to the other bed, where the second patient that Shared the Room with Aiko was."

"Ok Narukami, time to get you somewhere safe, said Lucy."
She Picked up Yu Narukami who was the one that was behind the Hospital Curtain."
They took the two out of the room,
And Aiko was very surprised that it was her father who was behind the Curtain."

Aghhhhh?!

What's going on!, Said Pegasus Seiya."
I don't know?!, Said Fran."
Look over there that light, said Rika."

"The Darkness was Catching up to them, as they Travel though the dimensional space."
It's ganging on us?!, Said Toph."
Quickly we have to get over there!, Said Naomi."
They did as they were Blinded, Kiki Felt raindrops dripping on him."
Huh Rain?, Said Kiki."
Kiki!, Said Dragon Shiryu."
Shiryu?, What's going on where are we?, Said Kiki."
I don't know, but this place?, Was it a City?, But it's in Ruins?, Said Dragon Shiryu."

"Phoenix Ikki was also there with Devil Homura."
Devil Homura looked around her and recognize where they were."
This place?....why here?, Said Devil Homura."
What are you talking about?, Said Phoenix Ikki."
They then heard screaming and they went over to it, only to see what looked like to be."
A young Homura Akemi and Madoka Kaname, Madoka laying down in the Water with Homura near her."

But why?!, You should have used it!
It's better this way, I want you to do something.....that I couldn't do, you can go back in time right Homura?

"You can go back and change everything, and so I don't end up like this!"
Ok!
Then save me from being stupid!, From getting Tricked don't let Kyubey fool me Again!"
I swear I'll save you!, I'll do whatever it takes to keep you safe!, I'll come back again, again and again!, I'LL SAVE YOU I SWEAR!

"Thank you.....Aghhhhh!"
Madoka Screamed in Pain as her Soul Gem turned completely Black."

Can I ask one more thing?
Yeah!,
Don't let.....me turn into a witch!, It's awful, horrible things inside this world,
I know that now, but there's a lot of things worth protecting too."
Madoka!
Finally you Called me by my first name,
I'm so...happy.

"Homura Transformed into a Magical Girl and took out a gun from her shield."
Is that a gun?!, Said Dragon Shiryu."
Homura screams and cries and then shoots Madoka's tainted soul gem."
Everyone gone dark from There."