Chapter 28: The Massacre- Her Soul Recovered

Nozomi?...We Promise to get your soul gem back?, Said Souta."
He was By Nozomi side, although he was actually by her corpse, she was not Dead yet, even if the vital monitor said she was dead, the Volume of it was low show it wouldn't be so loud, they still had time left to Save her."

"So we have to go to that Place Called "Celestial" like the Mirror Showed us?, Said Paimon."
Looks like it, and from what we all saw were Souta's Memories, but that Girl, "Shouko" that must have been Souta's Sister, but something about her is strange beacuse we saw her next to Nozomi but has a child still, said Zuko."
In other cases, "Shouko" is "Shou", she's Nozomi's imaginary Friend by everyone believed, but she is actually the spirit of Shouko who took the from of Child Iroha?, Said Amanozako."

"Is it normal for Soul Gems, to have a swirl like pattern that Nozomi's Gem has?, Said Green Hornet."
No it doesn't, Nozomi was called a "Very Rare Girl" by a number of Veteran Magical Girls before, it's possible there could have been two souls in the Gem, one of Shouko's and the other Nozomi's, that's my theory of why was there a swirl pattern?, Said Homura."
Then now we're there souls connected?, Said Alice."
That is an answer I can't say, as I don't understand it either, but what I have said is only a Theory and I can't be true, unless proven as such, said Homura."

"They were all talking about on what to do next, as they knew going to Celestial will be dangerous as Angela could be using as a Base as Suspected and know of them coming will think of something to get rid of them quickly by forming a Trap."
Itward had talked to Madoka."

"Mis. Kaname I was Curious about something, you mentioned you saw a "Skeleton" in you're dreams, that "Skeleton" doesn't have to be me right?, Said Itward."
No it's wasn't you, though you don't look anything like what I saw in my dreams, your a Gentle, and you protect Fran and her Kitty, though whoever the Skeleton was in my dream could be a premonition of what might happen, and I'm afraid of that,
They felt so Evil, and it worries me, and with the Existence of others Worlds outside here, Makes it worse beacuse you don't know if they might come from one of those worlds and they want to Cause havoc, said Madoka."

"Madoka then Started to describe what she knew that the Skeleton in her dream."
Actually to be more specific, only his face of a Skeleton, and he had an evil laugh, but speaking of "Havoc" I think he had a Staff with a-?, Said Madoka."
Madoka?, Said Homura."
Homura had but in the conversation with Itward and Madoka."
"I know it's not my decision, but I think it's best you stop talking about that Dream, we have important matters to take care of, if you're will to do this Madoka?, Said Homura."
Oh I see, well ok then, said Madoka."

"Everyone went to The Mirror Mansion."
As they become Ready to Enter the Mirror World knowing they'll end up in another world and they didn't know if it would take them to Celestial or not where they needed to go."
In order to get Nozomi's Soul Gem back to her."
Ok so we're doing this again?, Said Sokka."
Why are we just standing here are we gonna go in or what?, Said Toph."

"Wait can we come too as well?, Said Homura."
Homura came over holding Madoka's Hand, Madoka Looked a little nervous."
Are you two sure about That?, Said Phoenix Ikki."
I'm ok with it, beacuse I want to bring Iroha back and I don't want Ren to suffer anymore, as I matter of fact I don't want anyone to suffer anymore, that was Part of Wish to be a magical girl and the person I'm today, so I want to use it's Meant for right now, said Madoka."
"And I'll also come to assure Madoka's safety, including your's as well, and I also have to give Angela a piece of my mind....that doesn't bother Batman?, Said Homura."

"I just have one question?, What about your daughter?, Said Batman."
It's alright, Okiku is in good hands with Mami, Nagisa, Kyoko, Yuma and Sayaka and trust them they'll keep Okiku Safe while me and Homura help you guys, Fight against Angela, said Madoka."