<Lightning magic: Minefield>

Each one of them fell to the ground, they all weren't dead, Rin didn't find the need to kill them, but they were quite injured, to the point where they might never fight again. 

Violet's eyes widen and stared at the ground, and she then noticed that the entire ground in front of Rin was covered in magic traps, when did he place does? Violet asked herself.

"You're probably asking yourself when I placed these magic traps aren't you?" Violet looked at Rin her frown still quite noticeable. Rin smirked before continuing.

"The second I got to this location, I knew you guys were coming towards me so I placed down the traps, you guys never stood a chance against me" Violet didn't know how to feel, she was a person who has only lost to those of extreme power, other than that she herself has barely ever lost a battle but now, she lost to a teenager who's a devil to boot.

 Violet stood there in silence, her hair covering her eyes, but then the next second she exploded, she was covered in a ferocious purple aura, lightning danced around her, her weapons seemed to glow, and by the glow in her eyes, she wanted Rin dead.

"You, I don't know who you are to humiliate me this much, but that doesn't matter, after all, you're going to be dead in a few minutes" She disappeared, Rin immediately got on guard, he used his left arm to block her attack from the right but the attack was too strong to merely be blocked so he was sent flying, a crater was made by the powerful force of the attack.

Violet didn't stop from just that one attack, she sprinted towards Rin, while Rin was flying through the forest crashing into multiple trees, he saw Violet appear in front of him, her machete scythe or whatever her weapon is called glowed bright red, she swung her weapon, a red mana slice going directly towards Rin, the mana attack was powerful enough to kill a high-class devil.

Rin at incredible speed used magic to try and block the attack to take the least amount of damage possible. In front of his right hand appeared a magic circle and then multiple magic circles each bigger than the other appeared in front of him trying to block the attack. The magic circles then turned into a giant lightning shield. 

<Lightning magic: Shield>

The attack caused a huge explosion making dust appear everywhere, in that dust, violet could be seen trying to find where Rin is but then magic circles appeared all around her, before she could react, the magic circles let out powerful lightning w...

The attack caused a huge explosion making dust appear everywhere, in that dust, violet could be seen trying to find where Rin is but then magic circles appeared all around her, before she could react, the magic circles let out powerful lightning which resulted in an explosion.

"AHHHHH" Violet screamed because of the extreme pain.

<lightning magic: Prison>

Violet coughed blood a few times, she then swung her weapon around clearing out the dust. She looked around to try and find Rin but she couldn't find him anywhere, the only possible place he could be was the ground.

Violet jumped up, but she felt something grab her leg, and she was pulled underground by a powerful force, before she could leave, the ground exploded.

<lightning magic: Chain of thunder>

The explosion was big enough to even affect the monster on the ground, now where once Rin and Violet fought there was nothing more than a big crater. Rin could be seen, floating above the crater, he had a big bruise on his left arm while his right arm had cuts all over and was bleeding badly because of the attack he had to block.

'That woman is a human? I knew there were different factions in this world that were never mentioned but to think that humans are that strong in this world, not only that, if I had to make a prediction, I'm sure there is a stronger human out there, that attack could have killed a high-class devil for sure' 

Rin stared at the dust clearing, after a few seconds, he finally saw Violet she was crouching with a knee on the floor, holding her body up using her weapon. The mask she was wearing was no longer there, she had cuts all over her body, as well as bruises,  and you could see that she was heavily injured. 

"you, who the hell are you, I was notified that this area was monitored by Rias Gremory, what's a devil as strong as you doing here?" she was breathing hard, and after finishing speaking she stared at Rin.

"... I am Sona Sitri's knight, I don't know what faction you are from but know very well, you attacked me first, you don't want the devils coming after you now do you?" Rin looked at her with a gaze, he rather enjoyed this battle, so he didn't want to kill her.

Violet glared at Rin before letting out a sigh, "My name is Violet Garden, I am part of the Anti-Supernatural corps, my mission was to eliminate a traitor, do you dare to interfere with a multi-national organization?" She said with a very cold tone.

Rin stared at her thinking of what to do, a multinational organization for the supernatural, something that wasn't ever mentioned, this is the first he hears about it, but when you think about it, it makes sense, after all, if humans didn't have some time of organization protecting them then there would be a lot more death.

Rin could tell that if he were to interfere with this, he would get involved with something big, but for some reason that only excited him.

"Sorry but the firebird is coming with me, also I don't care about your anti-dickhead organization, It was nice battling you" And just like that Rin disappeared with a big grin on his face, and Violet stared at the spot Rin was.

And just like that, a rivalry began unbeknownst to Rin, now he has one girl after him, for all the wrong reasons. All you could hear in the forest was a woman screaming unholy things about a person.