chapter 10

''Ok i just need to fix a bit from the front and you'll be done'' jimin was delighted that tae did his suite, yes he wished his alpha did it but tae wanted too and came out more than perfect. ''Thanks tae, this is so good, I can't believe you can design and model, your truly talented'' tae loves being praised, ''thanks min, but of course im talented'' they both laughed.

''So min hows jungkook?'' he wasn't sure if he wanted to tell his concern to tae or he's just overreacting. ''Ok now you have to tell me, what's wrong'' on cue he knows jimin so well. ''I just- ok everything is fine, we're good and learning to communicate but i just can't help but feel something is wrong'' he hugged his friend.

''minnie, its ok to doubt, he did lose his memory and 17 year old jungkook returned but hey guess what he was barely there, so that's a good sign'' he looked up and he knew tae was right but still '' i know but i can't shake the feeling, i can feel his too, it's the same but he hasn't said anything'' he wanted to burst out crying because this has been stressing him out.

''Don't cry min, he will sense your crying'' he's right tonight is not the night to be sad or stressed, ''but he knows i can feel him too but he's avoiding it, why can't he just tell me'' tae stood up thinking, ''do you think he remembers the fight you two had about eunwoo?'' Does he?

''I don't know, but maybe? I'm not sure'' tae of course knew the situation and knows everything about their fight and how eunwoo got involved by accident. ''Eunwoo did tell me how he got hostile towards him'' Jimin was confused, ''when?'' he's trying to remember, ''remember the party we went to? Eunwoo took you home?'' he does, he purposely stayed out later so jungkook knows the feeling being home late

''And he also told me the other time you guys came down the elevator together at work also when he visit you guys'' jimin remembers that cleary, they had a outburst afterwards, ''maybe, that's it'' he knew he felt something off but if its about eunwoo than it shouldnt be a big deal to handle that right? ''I'll talk to him about that tomorrow since tonight isn't appropriate'' tae nodding agreeing.

''Ok now let me get ready''.

Its already 7:30pm and its about to start, jimin texted jungkook to tell him to wait for him at the lobby, he agreed, ''tae hurry uppp, kook-ah and eunwoo are probably waiting for us'' he looked in the mirror the last time to make sure he looks good.

''this the 10th time your checking yourself'' tae sneered, ''hmm minnie did you get a new cologne it smell so good let me use it'' he shook his head, ''no i didnt i used the same one, here'' he grabbed it spraying a bit on himself.

''this doesn't smell like what you're wearing though, you smell sweeter'' he laughed, ''well i don't know what to tell you, i used that nothing else, well let's go now they've been waiting for us long enough''.

Jungkook was catching up with eunwoo while they waited for their omegas, they didn't notice the two omegas coming out the elevator until a sweet smell hit both the alphas nose and looked in the direction.

''finally your here, people are already here'' jungkook was standing there eyeing his mate and how gorgeous he looks, ''min- i-'' jimin blushed, ''i did that and min makes it look way better than i imagined'' tae was satisfied. Jimin suite was a red velvet suit with velvet Louis Vuitton shoes, his hair is parted, light touch of smokey eyeshadow and lipgloss, the pant suits makes his ass bigger, ''kook-ah you're handsome yourself'' he didn't hear the compliment just kept staring at his mate.

''ok enough staring kook-ah, now let's all go, i'm pretty sure jin and namjoon hyung are waiting for us'' Jimin just nodded, grabbing jungkook's hand and pulling it. ''You look breathtaking you know ''Jimin knew his mate would be speechless so he took all the compliments that his mate gave him.