chapter 8

The next day was their day off, Jimin texted jin notifying him they won't come in, he wasn't too pleased since it was a last minute but what can he do, fire his friends? Nope.

Jimin woke up earlier than usual to prepare lunch for the two. ''Kook-ah time to wake up'' jimin opened the blinds up to let the sun shine on his mate, ''wake up'' he jumped onto the bed making jungkook groan.

''Sleepy'' jungkook covered his face with his pillow but jimin was quick to remove it, ''get up alpha, i texted jin that we are having our day off'' jungkook slowly opened his eyes, ''w-what did he say'' he sat up rubbing his eyes, ''well wasn't too happy we told him last minute but was okay with it'' jungkook just hummed, ''ok get up and get ready, it's time to start our day''

''Where are we going'' jungkook asked, ''it's a surprise'' jimin got up leaving the alpha curious, ''tell me'' awe his puppy voice, ''no kook-ah, you're gonna have to wait, now get ready'' he left the room.

Jungkook finished getting ready, he walked to the kitchen smelling something so good, ''mmm what smells so good'' he saw his omega packing the food in a basket, ''a picnic?'' he nodded, ''are we going to a park then? '' jimin nodded again, ''which one?'' he looked up with a smile, ''you'll see'' jimin closed the lid of the basket.

Jimin was headed out the door until he felt his alpha grabbing the basket, ''let me'' he headed out the door and saw the car trunk open and filled with items for a picnic date, ''you did this?'' Jimin nodded while blushing, he worked hard and made sure to pack everything.

Once he placed the basket in the car, Jimin headed to the driver seat while jungkook sat in the passenger, ''you ready?'' Jungkook nodded. Jimin backed the car and slowly drove out the driveway and began to drive away.

''So where are we going exactly'' jimin smiled and didn't say anything, ''you can't keep me hanging, tell me'' jimin than turn the radio on, ''fine, at least tell me how long is it going to take?'' jimin lowered the volume, ''it's not far kook-ah'' he smirked, jungkook was left puzzled yet egar.

It took about 30 minutes to get to their destination. Once Jimin parked the car Jungkook looked around, ''this is Namsan Park'' Jungkook kept looking around, he felt something inside of him but couldn't describe it. ''Do you- by any chance remember this place'' jimin looked at him hoping he would, ''i think i do but i'm not sure'' jimin smiled, ''okay'' jimin then grabbed the picnic basket while jungkook grabbed the blanket.

''Follow me kook-ah'' he nodded and let jimin lead the way, while the two walked on the trail he was admiring the view, ''flowers blooming since its spring, he decide to take his phone out and capture this view, ''minnie'' he looked back and took the picture, jungkook than showed the picture to jimin.

''Beautiful'' jimin blushed, ''ok lets keep going, we're almost there'' the two walked for 6 minutes, each minute that passed jungkook slowly regaining a memory but it was blurry.

''Omg kook-ah this is so beautiful'' he smiled, ''so is this where-''

''Kook-ah were here'' he shook his head, ''wow minnie this place is beautiful'' jimin than grabbed the blanket from jungkook and began to prep the picnic, jungkook kept his eye on jimin who laid the blanket neatly then began to unpack the food, ''ok it's done, sit here''

The two sat down in silent admiring the view, jimin hoped he would remember this place, ''we've been here before didn't we'' jimin looked up and nodded, jimin opened the lids of the container and unloaded the food he packed, jungkook eyes widen and was pleased with the amount food.

''Wow you packed a lot, even fruits'' he picked up a cherry and ate it, ''yea, i made sure to pack a good amount food but i think i went overboard'' the two giggled, jungkook than picked a cherry up and try to give it to jimin, his eyes opened but as well his mouth, he then took a bite and smiled, ''thank you kook-ah''.