chapter 6

The next few days were hard on the two, jimin leaves a bit earlier before jungkook wakes up, and jungkook regrets all the things he said to his mate, he and mostly his wolf knows that jimin is loyal but 17 year old jungkook brain can't wrap that around his head and he doesn't know why.

3 days pass by of the silent treatment to each other, jimin and jungkook wolf yearn for each other, also its hurting the two, the soul bonds cant handle being apart this long, if it goes on sooner or later jimin and jungkook can get sick and even worse end the bond.

It was Saturday night. Jimin came home early, jungkook looked up seeing jimin enter the house, he removed his shoe and put his sandals on, jungkook debated whether to be the first to say something but he hesitated. Jimin entered his room so it was already too late. ''What do i do now'' he sighed, his wolf telling him to talk to him, make up with him and make it right but he was too stubborn.

An hour went by and it was 6pm, jimin went to the kitchen to make something than they heard the door knock, they looked at each other for the first time in few days, ''are you expecting someone?'' Jimin didn't answer so instead he went to the door and checked to see who it was, ''we know you guys are there, now open''.

Jimin opened the door and saw all his friends there, ''what are you guys doing here'' tae went in for a hugged and jimin let all his friends in, ''we came to see you guys, and we'll have a chat, all 7 of us'' jungkook stood up not expecting to see all his friends, ''you guys should have called of something'' yoongi chucked, ''yea like you ever reply to us, you only reply back to us when you want too or if jimin says to reply'' they all laughed expected jimin whos blushing.

''Well since you're here come in'' jimin went to his kitchen and got some water for his hyungs, ''hobi, hyung, it's been a while'' jungkook went and hugged him, he actually hasn't seen him since the hospital,

''kid, how are you, i'm sorry i haven't seen you i was busy''

''Its okay, but im glad all of you guys came''

All of them sat down, Jungkook sat nex jin and Jimin sat next to Tae, but on the opposite side, the guys noticed how they weren't sitting next to each other.

''So how have things been going'' joon spoke up

''Well, i have recovered some memories but not much''

Jimin looked at him hurt, how come he hasn't told jimin, they are mates, they are supposed to be communicating, well how things are they are nowhere near that.

''Dont worry about it, it will come back soon so don't stress yourself, ok kook''

''Thanks joon, but it's very difficult'' he looked at jimin who was already looking at him

The guys can sense some tension between them since they can smell burnt peaches. Joon looked at Tae to say something first, and he nodded.

''So kook, how is you and your wolf doing, i know it must be hard since usually you let it take control most of the time'' jungkook turned to tae,

''Well, i'm trying to understand my wolf but he so demanding and sometimes it takes over, we do have our differences and it's hard to agree on something together'' he looked down playing with his fingers

''Kook, you know at the hospital, the doctor said if you ever need help especially with your wolf go seek some help, you might need that'' jin placed his hand on his shoulder,

''Yea kook, if you don't know how to control it anymore it's best to seek for help before you do something sutpid or can hurt yourself'' hobi added on

He looked at his friends than at jimin, he knows he needed help but he wanted to do this alone, he wanted to control his own wolf by himself but he can't, they are no longer in sync and since his memories is wiped out it doesn't help, his wolf takes the control and jungkook doesn't know if its the right thing or wrong thing to do.