𝟹𝟸| 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚎

ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟs

📍𝐀𝐓𝐋 — 𝟑:𝟎𝟏 𝐚𝐦 | ᴍɪᴋᴏ- 𝚗𝚘𝚟e𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟼𝚝𝚑

- 𝚗𝚘𝚟e𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟼𝚝𝚑. -
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ~ ᴍɪʀ's ᴄʀɪʙ

 -ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ~ ᴍɪʀ's ᴄʀɪʙ

─────

I got bored at Mir's house, and Nya got bored at Fazo's, so she came over, and we ended up just chilling. We would've asked Kal to join, but she's in bed by 9:30 and doesn't mess around with her sleep.

I woke up to Nya's voice and the TV still on blaring who knows what in the background.

"Whatchu mean he's in the hospital," Nya said over the phone.

"Who's in the hospital," I asked, grabbing my phone and seeing it was 4:21 in the morning, with a bunch of missed calls and texts from Fazo, Ant, and Elle.

She gave me a frown "Cash," she said softly.

"Ight, we heading over there ." She answered, quickly grabbing her keys after hanging up the phone.

"Why he in hospital," I asked, quickly slipping on my shoes and grabbing a hoodie lying nearby, probably one of Mir's.

"I don't know. They didn't say." Nya answered

As we rushed to the hospital, it felt like an eternity. Nya's driving turned a 15-minute drive into 5 minutes. I didn't want to cry because

Parking the car, Nya and I got out and headed into the hospital. Inside, I spotted in the waiting room Fazo, Ant who were both covered in blood while Ant had his arm wrapped in a bandage, and Elle. Her eyes were bloodshot red from all the crying. As soon as she saw me, she gave me a long hug.

"Is he okay?" I whispered, feeling her shake her head no

"They said he's in critical condition." Elle managed to say through her tears. "Last they told us, is they doing everything they can...but it ain't looking good, and that was 30 minutes ago."