𝟸𝟷| 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚜

ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟs

📍𝐀𝐓𝐋 — 𝟑:𝟏𝟒 𝐩𝐦 | ᴍɪᴋᴏ- 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟷𝟹𝚝𝚑

- 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟷𝟹𝚝𝚑. -
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ~ ᴅᴀ ʙᴏᴜᴛɪǫᴜᴇ

 -ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ~ ᴅᴀ ʙᴏᴜᴛɪǫᴜᴇ

─────

"I just put my two-week notice. " I said walking in Nya and I boutique seeing her typing away on her computer. It's been a couple of days since we came back from our trip and we have been grinding on our store getting everything ready.

"I'm so proud of you." Nya came up to me giving me a hug as we rocked side to side.

"I can finally focus on the store and not that fuck ass job." I said setting down my purse. "What have you been doing so far." I asked.

"Well, I been making lists of shit we need to buy like paint and furniture and different types of people we need to hire and stocking up on our products." She explained as I nodded my head looking around the empty room. "Oh and some of your furniture you order came in it's in yo office."

"Fuck that job." Kal busted through the door hella mad with a bag of Wendy's in her hand. "That's why I quit on their broke asses never working a fucking office job again." Kal sat down on the chair.

"Guess everybody quitting today." Nya mumbled.

"The hell happened." I asked.

"Ight so yall know I never fucked wit that ol white ass crusty mayonnaise sandwich eatin' ass ex-boss of mines." She explained as Nya and I nodded our heads. "So tell me why this bitch was telling me to do sum shit that had nothing to do wit my job and I told her ass no and she started going off on me and I was like fuck this shit ion get paid enough so I quit." She shrugged her shoulders taking a bite out of her burger.

"Damn Kal just like that." I chuckled. " What you gonna do now."

"Ion know anything but that office job." She sighed. "I can't be doing that shit."