𝟸𝟿| 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢

ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟs

📍𝐀𝐓𝐋 — 𝟏:𝟐𝟔 a𝐦 | ᴄᴀsʜ- 𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟶𝚝𝚑

- 𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟶𝚝𝚑. -
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ~ sᴇᴠ's ᴄʀɪʙ

 -ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ~ sᴇᴠ's ᴄʀɪʙ

─────

"Thought you were comin' later," Sev said, glancing over at me from the couch.

"Ant and Fazo got it handled," I replied, my words slurring together as I tried to pour myself a bowl of Lucky Charms.

She paused her show, walking over to me with a sly smile. She was wearing one of my white tees, her boobs poking through the fabric.

I left the shirt up slightly, my eyes locked onto the thin ass fabric that she called underwear, barely doing its job in covering her ass.

Fuck me 🙄 literally

"Nigga, what you doin'?" she mugged, arching an eyebrow.

"Checking," I said shoving a spoonful of cereal into my mouth

"You're a damn mess," she chuckled, shaking her head before pressing a quick kiss to my lips.

weak ass kiss

"Only for you, bae," I mumbled, leaning in for another kiss, deepening it all tongue.

"And drunk, I thought you wasn't gonna drink," she said as she pulled away,

I usually don't be drinking when it comes to us doing different business deals wit other nights at the club, but tonight Ant wanted to get fucked up for whatever reason.

"Ehh" I just shrugged, hoppin' up on the counter with the bowl of cereal still in my hand. Sev slid in between my legs.

"You missed me?" She asked, her arms wrapping around my waist.