𝟶𝟻| 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚜

ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟs

📍𝐀𝐓𝐋 — 𝟐:𝟎𝟓𝐩𝐦 |ᴍɪᴋᴏ- 𝚊𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟸𝟽𝚝𝚑 -ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ~ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪʙ

📍𝐀𝐓𝐋 𝟐:𝟎𝟓𝐩𝐦 |ᴍɪᴋᴏ
- 𝚊𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟸𝟽𝚝𝚑 -
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ~ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪʙ

📍𝐀𝐓𝐋 — 𝟐:𝟎𝟓𝐩𝐦 |ᴍɪᴋᴏ- 𝚊𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟸𝟽𝚝𝚑 -ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ~ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪʙ

─────

It was Saturday and me and Bella were sitting on the couch watching The Vampires Diaries. Zav was at my pops for the weekend, and I don't work today, while Bella works as a Teaching Assistant at an elementary school so she never works weekends.

"Bella I think I wanna move out, I looked at a few apartments and I don't want you to think-." I spoke up, but Bella cut me off.

"I don't think anything your 22 years old Sevyn, and your growing as a person you want your own space and I get that you don't gotta worry about me and Zav we good, I just want you to be happy, you deserve to be happy after everything you been through." She reassured.

"But I don't want you to think that I am leaving you it's always been me and you when momma and pops wasn't there for us. " I explained thinking about our childhood and the constant screaming and yelling between my mom and dad, then her words.

"Yo ugly ass made me fuckin' drug addict sevyn'.

"I don't know why me and yo bitch ass daddy had you stupid ass."

"Sevyn why you wearing that short skirt lookin like a damn thot."

I felt a teardrop.

"Damn why I am fucking crying bruh." I whispered to myself wiping my tear before Bella could see it. She scooted closer to me pulling me into a hug laying her head on my shoulders.

"It's okay to cry, Namiko" Bella sighed wiping some of my tears that fell.

She always told me to express my feelings and talk about things even since I was little I  would never show my emotions. I rather just thug it out and act like everything is fine. I knew that wasn't healthy knowing that I deal with depression and low self-esteem.