𝟸𝟸| 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚝 𝚞𝚙

ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟs

📍𝐀𝐓𝐋 —  𝟔:𝟏𝟐 𝐩𝐦 | ᴍɪᴋᴏ- 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟷𝟿𝚝𝚑

📍𝐀𝐓𝐋 — 𝟔:𝟏𝟐 𝐩𝐦 | ᴍɪᴋᴏ
- 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟷𝟿𝚝𝚑. -
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ~ ᴅᴀ ᴄᴀʀ

 -ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ~ ᴅᴀ ᴄᴀʀ

─────

"See one thing about me it's two ways, I'm not going." I rapped to Monaleo's Suck It Up while I was driving to Duke's house with Nya and Kal, I was watching Zav for a couple of days cause I felt like being a good auntie that was until Duke called and wanting to see his son.

like hello I'm doing u a favor 🙄.

"And that's back and forth, especially with
a bitch who nigga eat ASS." Nya recorded herself rapping and posting the video to her Instagram story.

We pulled to Duke's house, I opened the car door picking up a sleeping Zav.

"You always sleeping," I mumbled to myself. "And heavy as fuck." I walked up to the front door as Kal and Nya opened the door and seen Duke chillin' on the couch on his phone while Ant and Fazo was playing 2k.

"Is this what y'all low lives niggas do all day," Kal said making our presents known walking to sit down on the couch

"Gurl bye." Ant sucked his teeth.

Duke came up to me taking Zav from my arms and bringing him upstairs to his room as I made my way to sit next to Kal as I scrolled through Instagram.

"Ain't nobody here a low life." Fazo said giving her a side-eye.

"Then what is you?" Nya asked em.

"Independent, successful, young black men." Ant answered still focusing on the game and Fazo nodded agreeing wit him.

"Yeah okay." Kal and Nya said at the same time.