𝟶𝟼| 𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚞𝚟

ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟs

📍𝐀𝐓𝐋 — 𝟏:𝟒𝟓𝐩𝐦 |ᴍɪᴋᴏ- 𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝟸𝟾𝚝𝚑 -ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ~ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ ʜᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ

📍𝐀𝐓𝐋 — 𝟏:𝟒𝟓𝐩𝐦 |ᴍɪᴋᴏ
- 𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝟸𝟾𝚝𝚑 -
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ~ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ ʜᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ

📍𝐀𝐓𝐋 — 𝟏:𝟒𝟓𝐩𝐦 |ᴍɪᴋᴏ- 𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝟸𝟾𝚝𝚑 -ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ~ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ ʜᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ

─────

" Okay, so this apartment is 2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms it has big windows which showcase the whole Atlanta, and a balcony since your on the tenth floor you have one of the best views." My realtor explained and I nodded walking over to the kitchen.

Me, Bella, Kal, and Nya were currently looking at this apartment. This was the 4th apartment today the others ones was cool but this one seems niceeeee.

"I like this." Bella said coming out one of the bathrooms.

"Me too, and it's not far from you, and I could use one of the rooms to do my clients hair and package orders. " I said to Bella looking at the master bedroom that had a big walk-in closet and its own bathroom. Once I was doing walking around I went to find my realtor.

" I really like dis apartment I think it's the one," I told her and she nodded and she handed me the lease to sign.

"Alright stop by my office tomorrow to get the keys." She smiled, grabbing her coat and the rest of her things leaving.

"Purrrr a bad bitch got her own place." I shook my ass as Bella, Nya and Kal hyped me up.

"As you should my bestie making boss bitch moves." Kal said recorded me and I swiped my hand under my chin. "Periodddd hoeee."

"Alright, guys I gotta pick up Zav from Dukes." Bella looked down at her phone. We all waved bye as Bella left.

"I call this room." Nya yelled running into the guest bedroom. Kal laughed as I mugged her.