𝟸𝟾| 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜

ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟs

📍𝐀𝐓𝐋 — 𝟒:𝟐𝟒 𝐩𝐦 | ᴍɪᴋᴏ-  𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽𝚝𝚑

- 𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽𝚝𝚑. -
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ~ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪʙ

 -ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ~ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪʙ

─────

"XZAVIER AIKO get yo ass down now," I called out, my voice echoing through the living room. Glancing over my shoulder, I caught Zav mid-air pulling off some Olympic-level jumps on my couch. While Mir just watched was whatever on the TV dozing off.

"No." He crossed his arms before landing on his butt and making himself comfortable on the couch.

"I swear this kid is a character." I muttered under my breath, shaking my head at his antics.

Being the kind-hearted sister I am and wit Mir being the great friend that he is, we agreed to babysit Zav for the weekend while Duke and Bella went out of town.  But I sure be forgetting how much of a handful this lil boy is.

"Zav come get yo Mac and cheese; it's done," I called out again, getting the steaming dish out from the oven and carefully placing it on a plate letting it cool down for a bit.

Hearing his feet running up behind me. I quickly moved the plate to the island table, lifting him to sit on the chair. Zav grabbed the spoon, ready to take his first bite

"Wait a bit it's still a lil hot," I said raising my eyebrow.

"No, I eat it." He insisted, shaking his head stubbornly.

"Okay don't say I didn't warn you." I learned the hard way not to fight with Zav because at the end of the. The day gotta end and he will do what he pleases.

As he took a bite from his spoon, he immediately, started crying out. " Ahh Auntie Koko it's hot." while spitting out his food into the napkin I quickly grabbed.