𝟹𝟶| 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚎

ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟs

📍𝐀𝐓𝐋 — 𝟒:𝟓𝟔 𝐩𝐦 | ᴍɪᴋᴏ- 𝚗𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝚝𝚑

- 𝚗𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝚝𝚑. -
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ~ ᴅᴀ ʙᴏᴜᴛɪǫᴜᴇ

 -ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ~  ᴅᴀ ʙᴏᴜᴛɪǫᴜᴇ

─────

"Daddyooo," I yelled looking to see my pops walk into the boutique. "Fancy seeing you here."

"Just wanna check on you and see how things are going." He smiled giving me a hug.

"I mean, it's definitely going," I said, glancing around the store. All the furniture was set up in the store downstairs, and the salon upstairs was ready. It was just a matter of unboxing and organizing everything onto the shelves.

"It's really nice, Miko." My dad said, walking around inspecting everything.

"Thank you," I replied, feeling a little proud.

"How's you and Alize," I asked trying to make small talk, but I was actually curious.

Since the failure of the dinner, I really haven't heard from them. Except for when Alize reached out a couple of days after the dinner apologizing for her daughter's actions which I appreciate she did cause she ain't have to.

"It's going good. She's actually a really nice woman." He said smiling

"I bet she is." I whispered to myself "Marriage?" I asked, half-joking but also wondering because I'm not trying have a crazy ass stepsister and he busted out laughing.

ahh, he hell 😭

"Nahhh." He dragged out.

" You ain't getting any younger." I teased.

"Now, Miko don't play wit me now," he gave me a side eye.