𝟷𝟿| 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔

ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟs

📍𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐈 — 𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟎 𝐚𝐦 | ᴍɪᴋᴏ- 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟹𝚛𝚍 -ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ~ ᴅᴀ ᴄʟᴜʙ

- 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟹𝚛𝚍 -
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ~ ᴅᴀ ᴄʟᴜʙ

📍𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐈 — 𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟎 𝐚𝐦 | ᴍɪᴋᴏ- 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟹𝚛𝚍 -ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ~ ᴅᴀ ᴄʟᴜʙ

─────

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALLL." We all yelled once it hit 12 o'clock. We was at this strip club per Kal's request cause she was talkin bout wanna see big booty bitches for her birthday. We ended up getting a VIP section that fit all of us.

"BIG 23," Kal yelled twerking on Ant while he was throwing money up in the air, as we was smacking her ass recording.

"Ahh shit, I know this nigga Ant bricked up right now." Fazo said to Mir and Duke and they started busted out laughing I guess Ant heard cause he flipped them off, mugging him.

"Guys let's do a shot." Nya yelled over the music, dragging me and Bella to where the bottle girls set us up with drinks.

"Bitch we already fucked up as is."   I wasn't really a lightweight but one thing about me when I drink I don't be in my right mind so let's see how this night goes.

"Kal stop shaking ya ass and bring it over here." Nya poured the drinks into the shot glasses and handed me and Bella one as Kal came over and we ended up taking two shots each.

"Ouuu dis my shittt." Kal yelled as Big ole Freak by Megan thee Stallion started to play. She grabbed Bella's and Nya's hand dragging them to dance with her.

"Good for me cause these shoes ain't it." I mumbled to myself walking over to where Mir was at, sitting on his lap, and I took off my shoes.

"I want to fuck in the mirror, I like to look at your face when you in it" I rapped to Mir as he put the blunt between his lips and set fire to the tip.