𝟸𝟼| 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝𝚊

Start from the beginning

"What's got you sayin' that, anyway?" Fazo turned his attention fully onto Ant.

Ant let out a sigh, takin' a drag from his blunt as he was looking straight ahead.

"She's just so..." He trailed off as he searched for the right word.

"Gay." I jumped in, finishin' his thought.

"And don't want yo ass." Fazo added.

"Nooo I was gonna say dreamy." He rolled his eyes. "And she do want me thank you very much."

"Mhm, sure whatever floats yo boat." Fazo said.

"Boi please, my boat is floatin'." Ant shoots back, givin' us the finger.

"I be fucking her good she be like ' yO sHit bE BetTer tHen ''em plAsTic onEs De'Anthony ." He smirked, getting up from the seat humping the air giving us a demonstration.

"You can't be real person Ant." I shook my head in disbelief.

"As real as they get," he shrugs, passin' me the blunt.

─────

"Ma," I yelled my voice echoing through the house, hearing voices from the living room.

"Damn, Elle you got inches forreal."Sev's voice rang out,

I walked in spotting my momma sitting comfortably on her phone, while Sevyn was in the midst of blowing out her hair.

"What the hell is going on," I said looking between him. A scene like this, with my mama and Sevyn chilling together without me, caught me off guard but nevertheless put a smile to my face especially since Sev never had her mama around.

ain't this sum shit 🤨

"What you think?" Both my mama and Sev threw me a look.

"Shit, my fault."I said, lifting my hands in the air  as I walked over to them. I planted a kiss on my mama's cheek and then turned to Sevyn, pressing my lips against hers, my hand playfully squeezing her ass.

"Boi, yo mama right here," she whispered against my lips.

"Nigga and," I smirked.

"No shame." She chuckled shaking her head.

"Not at all." I agreed, smiling.

"Can do my retwist after?" Over the past three months, I've been growing out my hair into locs, all 'cause Sevyn wanted me to. She talkin' bout she wants locs hanging over her face when I fuck her.

The shit I do for dis girl is crazy, I ain't gonna lie I been wanting sum for the longest but never came to it but since my girl a hairstyle free retwist so why why the fuck not.

"I gotchu." She pecked my lips, going back to my Mama's hair.

"Whatchu cook for me, Ma," I asked, pulling off my hoodie and heading to the kitchen to wash my hands.

"Not a damn thing," I heard her reply as I went through the fridge and spotted a container of some leftovers.

"Lair," I yelled, heating a plate of red beans, rice, and some pork chops.