𝟸𝟼| 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝𝚊

Start from the beginning

U play too fuckin' much
You want me to put a baby in you so bad 😏

nigga 😐

I'm just sayin 🫷🙄

#sassymentakingoverall2023

🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽

I chuckled, sliding my phone into my back pocket. Making my way to the office, I found Fazo looking over some paperwork while Ant was in the process of rolling up.

"Cash moneyyy," Ant exclaimed, realizing I walked through the door as I dapped him and Fazo. "Such a pleasure as always."

"You know you ain't supposed to smoke da product." I mugged, and I took a seat in one of the empty chairs next to him.

"We is good, nigga," he reassured, sparking up the rolled blunt, taking a hit, and then passing it to me.

"Did you hear anything for RaShad?" Fazo asked.

RaShad is another dealer down in Houston who wants us to help him push sum rare strain of coke he has been hypin' up, callin' it high quality shit, and claimin' he's got connections with some Colombian crew.

"Yeah." I replied, sucking my teeth and leaning back. "Nigga's talkin' an 85/15 cut. We gettin' 15, he takes 85. Then he said gonna throw in a bach of weed so we could push up here.

"So we're lookin' at 5 each. " Ant said counting on his fingers. "That ain't shit, straight disrespectful. I'm actually offend."

dude gots to slow asf 🙂.

Fazo let out a chuckle."Ain't no way we're touchin' that deal with that kind of split."

"That's exactly what I told him. I laid it out 60/40 minimum. We're walkin' away with at least twenty each." I shrugged.

"But he told me he'll think bout it  and hit me." I added. 

"He better that's shit deal gonna shortchange us," Ant said.

RaShad been givin' me a headache for the past month bout dis deal. It wasn't until a couple of weeks back that I told Ant and Fazo about the whole thing. They both thought it might be a good idea, to get more product rollin' in, but negotiations this has been annoying as fuck.

I meet RaShad while I was locked up he had always been cool, but I knew he could be stubborn as hell when it came to business which I don't blame him knowing how it can get.

"Anywayssss," Ant piped up, puttin' on a high-pitched voice and switchin' the topic. "I'm gonna marry Kal."

Me and Fazo damn near lost it, bursting into laughter. "That gurl don't fuck with you."

"Cash gotta better shot with Miko then you," Fazo said, wiping away tears from laughin' so hard.

"That's the most absurd shit thing I've heard, Ant" I shook my head.

"Nigga, spell absurd," Ant challenged.

"Fuck you, nigga," I flipped him off. "Tired of people actin' like I'm slow," I mumbled under my breath.