Me? AGAIN?! Why?!

Start from the beginning

....

Please let this work!

GOSH LUST!!!!

WHY?!

I could have ended the fight pretty easily and avoided it too...

Why did you had to actually injure him?

Since I was having a cat in my arms and running around like an idiot without any weapons, I decided to throw the only thing that I had on me, my backpack at Bakugo while jumpin into the next buiding. It was an empty bar and had a broken window which was perfect to jump through it.

I could hear my back hit something and by the curses that followed I knew I got Bakugo.

Bakugo: FUCKING DEKU! COME OUT!

I quickly crowled behind the bar and into one of the desks. I was scared for my life and knew that he would beat me up until I was unconscious. He would leave me behind bleeding to my own death... I soo sure he would do that... Now I also was sure that Lust messed with him for the whole day.... Well great! That's just my luck.

I could hear his footsteps comming closer. Though all I could do was stop breathing and listen. I was a vigilante so I knew how to erase my presence perfectly. However something about this bar was feeling soo familiar. 

Bakugo: I AM FUCKING SICK OF THIS! COME OUT!

Nope!

NEVER!

Now you go away!

SHO SHO!

GO!

GO BACK TO YOUR OWNER YOU RABID POMERANIAN!

As I was thinking that I could hear some more footsteps and that was when I realized we were not alone and where I was. 

FUCKING HELL!!!

WHAT ARE THE ODS FOR ME TO JUMP INTO THE LOV HIDEOUT?!

Damn it!

This is bad!

Well I could also just fight them...

No, I don't have weapons on me and Lust is not the best option. 

Shigaraki: GET LOST NPC!

Bakugo: TSK!

Shigaraki: Do I fucking need to repeat myself?!

SHIT!

Why do I need to get into this kind of situations?

WHY ME!

Oh god didn't you see me suffer enough?!

Is this fun?

Is my life some kind of movie or series you like to watch and mess with just for your entertainment?

Can't you just give me some rest for once!

Like come on!

It's not yet time for me to find them!

I am not prepared for this shit!

I was still in under the bar in a cabbin and all I could do was prey that no one would find me. It was for sure scary since I remembered all the things that happened in here and the countless times they beat me up because I messed up a mission on pupose. All I wished was to escape but there was no way out from here for now.

Shigaraki: KUROGIRI! GET THAT FUCKING NPC OUT OF MY SIGHT!

Bakugo: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING NPC! YOU GODDAMN EXTRA!

Before I could hear more it became extremly silent for a good moment until there were another mans footsteps. It was for sure Kurogiri who just teleported in and was about to deal with Bakugo. Shiggy was still a huge man-child.

Kurogiri: Done.

Shiggy: TSK! I assume you teleported him away and made him forget seeing us?

Kurogiri: I teleported him right into a hostage scenerio at the 5 star restaurant.

Shigaraki: HAHAHAHA serves him right. How did he fuckung get in... get that window shut.

Kurogiri: Right away, Tomura.

I need to get out!

NO!

First I need to calm down!

There is nothing I can do while paniking.

Now breathe!

They don't know who I am yet.

Right after I heard their footsteps leaving I exhaled in realive. However The last reminder did worry me a lot. If I went out now I was completely exposed to them and that guy Kurogiri had a teleportation quirk too. He could be back any seconds now just to patch that broken window.... which meant that I was trapped.

However it was now or never and I could deal with Kurogiri alone. I had Lust who could help me after all and I actually knew another way out from here. Then again this was probably the perfect moment to find out how far their plans are at the moment.

A/N:

Lust Quirk: Air Slash

Can use the air around her paws to manipulate and make blades out of air which resembles claws and send them flying towards a victim including the air force behind it making it either be thrown back and harder to coutner.