𝑃𝑟𝑒-𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑚 ✨

"Let's get this started!"

"There's still a couple hours before Prom, Aphrodite and we just got back."

"Exactly and we bought tons of outfits, plus posted the fake ones on Olympagram so we have to show up on our A-Game!"

All the older Gods groaned as they sat in the living room while some of the kids cooked in the kitchen.

They thought it'd be a good idea to have dinner before the Prom so they started on dinner as soon as they got back through the door.

Some were working on dinner then there was the other ones who were looking at the weapons and tactics that were gonna be needed for tomorrow's Battles.

And then there was..

"Shots! Shots! Shots!"

Wine and dine, right? Was that what you called pre-gaming while cooking?

Yeji, New, Wooyoung, and somehow Asia were literally drinking while their parents were in the other room.

"Was that two at a time?" Asia asked as Yeji placed both glasses down while New refilled them.

The alcohol they were drinking only had about a couple of drops of liquor in it so they wouldn't be very drunk but just enough to be able to deal with the fake Olympians who would be approaching them and their parents as soon as they walk in.

"Woo, are we able to virtually purchase these tickets and stuff? I wanna make sure everything is good to go." Hongjoong asked as he walked into the room, a towel on his shoulder and his attire being only grey sweatpants as his hair was wet from possibly just getting out of the shower.

"Don't worry man, my mom's got everything covered. The table, the tickets, every single thing and if not then your dad is making sure now so just chill," Wooyoung had to keep reminding Hongjoong that this was gonna be the one part where they could relax and let their parents handle it all.

Plus they'd also get to have fun with them. Hopefully.

Asia took one of the glasses that New had just poured and held it towards Hongjoong who just shook his head, "No thanks."

"I see it's gonna take a little more to turn that serious button of yours off, well.." Asia pulled him towards her, "Swallow."

She took the shot herself before kissing him and..well he had no problem drinking it then.

"See? Was that so hard?" She pulled away and went to finish cooking.

"What is this I have discovered?-

"Seems to be underaged drinking."

Euphrasia turned as she heard the two voices and squealed as she was engulfed by both her older brothers.

Asia squealed before she pulled away, them looking like giants compared to her, but slapped both of their chests

Asia squealed before she pulled away, them looking like giants compared to her, but slapped both of their chests. "You guys are late."

"We had work. Plus we were here the other week anyway," Kai shrugged and Taemin placed his hand on her head, "Well we're here now and just in time. What's this about a Prom?"

Kai turned his head, eyes meeting Yeji's as his brother and sister continued speaking.

The girl just shuffled uncomfortably in her seat before blinking and turning her head and starting a conversation with New, making Kai sigh.

"There's a prom tonight and I think that Dad already took care of your things in case, but go check."

Taemin nodded, "Come on Kai." He grabbed him by the arm then pulled him away until Wooyoung spoke loudly.

"Yo, all the food's ready!"

Asia turned to Wooyoung, "Should we use the inner table or outer one since that's the new one?"

Wooyoung hummed, "Since your brothers are here then let's all go outside. Let's get everything to the table. Yeji, New tell everyone that dinners ready. Rush them too because mom's schedule is tight."

•••

Outside, as usual, everyone enjoyed the food while sitting at the designated tables, sharing conversations, the parents and their kids sharing stories of the the things they've missed.

Even Hera had a genuine smile as her daughter and her engaged in a interesting conversation that consisted of her child's school antics. The small child was just so excited.

This was the main reason of the Parents Week, it allowed the Parents of the children attending the academy to finally take a week off for their children. It was what both the kids and adults looked forward to, although they'd never admit it.

Although it only happened every one hundred years but they were thankful for it.

"Excuse me.."

Everyone turned to Zeus's table upon hearing a voice that was not his but his son.

"I would like to make a toast to all of the parents here." Hongjoong knew this was cheesy but he was gonna do it anyway.

"We wanna thank you all for being in attendance this year, you have no idea how much this meant to some of us but just thank you." Hongjoong bottomed his wine then sat down. Everyone did clap though.

"Wow."

"That was something. Is he drunk?" Yunho whispers over to Asia and she shakes her head then mouths, "Not yet."

And right at that moment. The sun sets and so does everyone's moment of relaxation.

A loud whistle was blown and Aphrodite was handed a bullhorn by Wooyoung, "It's time, people! No more playing around. Let's go!"

"Apollo?"

"I tried to keep the sun up as long as I could but it's physically tiring.." Apollo pouted and Asia fanned her father as everyone stood.

"No more stalling. It's time to get pretty!"

Aphrodite emphasized then brought out a pink, furry fan, waving it around, sparks float in the sky.

The Goddess of  beauty, love, and desire was soon to be at work.

•••••••••

Yeah so the two OLYMPAGRAMS I POSTED BEFORE WERE FAKE PROM OUTFITS AND NOT THEIR REAL ONES BECAUSE APHRODITE IS JUST LIKE THAT I GUESS NOW NEXT CHAPTER ISN'T PROM BUT IT IS VERY IMPORTANT.

SO READ IT!!🫣😉