𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒! ✨

When everyone finally got downstairs, it was as if each of the Gods hadn't even seen each other hours ago.

No, it was completely different. None of them had ever seen there parents like this.

As soon as Hera walked downstairs, her arms wrapped around Zeus's neck and she kissed him.

That was only the beginning though. It was surprising them that the Big Three weren't at each other's throats.

Hecate wanted to laugh because she knew this was only the beginning.

"Okay guys, I got the essentials bag," Jongho said as he held a black duffel bag.

People always wonder how a person could be so prepared?

Well for them, they always have an essentials bag. Whether it's filled with weapons or purses with makeup sets or spare jackets.

Never can be too prepared.

Hmm.

Artemis and Asia were the last ones downstairs, Artemis frowning when she saw Hera and Zeus.

Expected.

Unexpected though, when she felt her hand grabbed by Ares as he helped her downstairs.

Euphrasia never did enjoy wearing heels too much so she searched for the most comfortable pair she could find.

They'd be off by the end of the night.

She looked around the room, spotting Hongjoong, his eyes meeting hers as he checked her out even as he was getting pestered by Sorn.

"Asia," The familiar deep voice made her whip around immediately and smile as she stared up at Mingi.

"Well hello there handsome," Asia winked as she exaggerated, making the male blush while she noticed he hid something behind his back, "What's that?"

"Well, it's something I was thinking of giving to you for our anniversary but I think you'd look better wearing it tonight," Mingi bit his lip as he showed her a silver purse covered with glitter, with his emblem in the corner in gold.

He placed it on her, the chain making it so it hung across her body.

"This is beautiful, Mingi," She stared at it once again before she grabbed his collar and kissed him.

Before she could completely pull away, he whispered something in her ear and her eyes widened.

They pulled away and she nodded, "You are the best." She kissed his cheek.

The purse would become a treasured item because Mingi had made it and everything he made for her, she cherished.

Across the room, Aphrodite folded her arms as she looked at Hephaestus, "Why haven't you ever done something like that for me?"

"Dite, you know I'm not the romantic type plus you have millions of purses from high class designers," Hephaestus shrugged.

"That doesn't matter! You're my boyfriend so it's not the same," She pouted then huffed.

That's another thing. Since they were back in the Academy mindset, they all thought they were still in the relationships from back then.

It gave the kids whiplash when they saw Apollo flirting with Hestia. Hera kissing Zeus and Hephaestus and Aphrodite.

Then whatever was going on between Ares and Artemis.

"Okay I have something to say before we all leave!" Hongjoong exclaimed, hoping to get everyone's attention as Hermes had just announced the cars were outside.