𝐼 𝑠𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒✨

Once Chan closed his door, he went downstairs where the rest of his roommates were, "Are you allowing her friends to shower?"

Changbin nodded, "Now care to explain yourself?"

"Why do I have to explain? She was in trouble and I wanted to help her. Ask Han."

Changbin looked at Han who nodded, "That's true. I mean I did go get her did morning and she was crying up a literal storm. I don't see her cry a lot."

Hyunjin shook his head before the doorbell sounded through the house and he walked to the door from the living room to open the door.

"Hello? What do I owe this insane pleasure?"

Hongjoong, Yunho, and Seongwha stood there with their arms folded, "We're looking for something and we're just wondering if it's here.."

"What would we be doing with something of yours? I can assure you that it's not here." Hyunjin smiled and Wooyoung scoffed behind the three before pushing his way in.

Their eyes met. Hyunjin and Wooyoung, causing Wooyoung's jaw to clench. Hyunjin was the son of the Titan Thea while Wooyoung's mother was Aphrodite. Both of their mothers were known for absolute beauty and desire, so were their children. Although this wasn't good as it turned into more of a competition.

"It's always good to see you, Wooyoung." Hyunjin smiled at the purple-eyed male who hummed back at him. "Where is Asia?"

Changbin stood up, "We said she's not here and we mean it."

"Then why did Yeosang track her to this exact location along with both of her friends?" Mingi smiled, "Come on, don't make this hard."

Chan was staring at Hongjoong and Hongjoong was staring at Chan, "Why are you trying so hard to get her? You all can get any female you want, you've proved that recently."

"Watch your mouth," San stepped closed but he was met with a hand against his chest by Yunho.

"What if she is here? You think she'd willingly go back with you?" Chan asked, "You judged her when your ten times worse."

Seongwha's eyes got dark, "She's here isn't she?"

"And if she is?" I.N asked.

Upstairs, the water had just stopped and Yunho could feel it, "Who's that?"

"All of you are here so who is that. I just felt the water cut off upstairs," Yunho looked at the stairs and Han walked over to him, "Maybe you're hallucinating. Our pipes leak so you could've heard anything."

Mingi literally growled, "Okay that's it! No more games." A ball of fire literally appeared in the center of his hand and he held it up as he got ready to throw it.

"Mingi! I swear to the gods if you throw that then I'll slap you all the way to the underworld."

---
As Euphrasia stepped out of the shower, she wrapped the towel around her to begin drying herself off.

When she was barely dry, though, a weird yet familiar smell entered her nose and she tilted her head, "I smell smoke."

Gasping, she wrapped the towel around herself as best as she could before she ran to the top of the stairs and almost fainted at the sight before her.

"Mingi! I swear to the gods if you throw that then I'll slap you all the way to the underworld."

Asia watched as the fire disappeared in both his eyes and hands.

"So she was here? You were lying?" Seongwha glared and Chan shrugged before walking up the stairs towards her, "Why didn't you stay in the room?"

"Didn't want you to become barbecue?" Asia smiled before she realized that she was still in a towel, "Oh crap."

Hongjoong walked up the stairs and grabbed her hand, pulling her down the stairs roughly. "At least let me change first. I still have a towel on."

Yunho scoffed, "Like we're gonna allow you to go put on his clothes. You've caused enough trouble by just being here."

"Where's her bag and uniform?" Yeosang asked and Minho gave them to him, "Her bra and panties are there too." Yeosang glared at him as he took all the stuff.

Jongho had went and picked Asia up to take her from the house so she was no longer there.

"You guys should come next time too. We really had fun," Seungmin smiled and Wooyoung nodded, "We'll see."

Chan sighed as he watched them all leave his house but wasn't prepared for Hongjoong to soon be right in front of him, "Learn to keep your hands to yourself. Your eyes as well. I don't think I want you near Asia anymore."

"We're just friends, that's all. She made it clear today. Maybe she'd date me though if you didn't confuse her heart so much."

Hongjoong was about to speak but Seongwha called for him and he left out of the door.

---

"So you're not gonna explain what we saw?"

"I have nothing to explain."

"Why didn't you have any clothes on?"

Asia tilted her head, "I was taking a shower because I had gone swimming."

"Your clothes were downstairs," Yeosang added but she shook her head, "I had clothes because those were wet. So I borrowed some from Chan. Are we done here?"

San walked up to her, "Do you think this is a joke? We were worried sick about you and you're tr-"

He didn't get to finish before he was slapped so hard that it caused everyone to go silent after gasping. The boy's head turned before he grabbed his cheek and looked into her eyes.

"You and Hongjoong are the last people who should tell me what I should be doing. You idiots!" Euphrasia was fuming at this point, she couldn't look at either because her eyes would fill with tears.

"You knew and you still did it. You knew who she was, she made my life a nightmare when I was gone, she almost killed me!" She pushed San and then looked at Hongjoong, "And you really? The girl who's made my life a nightmare since we were kids because I had something she didn't but I guess she has it now. That's what she wanted."

Euphrasia huffed, "I'm not stupid. I knew you were cheating. I knew when any of you were cheating but I can't do it anymore. It hurts now."

"What are you trying to say?" Seongwha tilted his head.

"Your little girlfriends, you don't have to hide them anymore. Because they're all you have now," The girl stood up and looked around.

Yeosang went to grab the girl's hand, "Think about your words before saying them."

"I have." Euphrasia frowned, "I'm done with you. All we are now are roommates, maybe friends. But I'm done."

"No!" Mingi went to grab her but before he could, the girl had covered her mouth and ran out of the front door.

•

Euphrasia trembled as she cuddled in between both of her best friends. A gigantic blanket over them as the movie played, although the girl in the middle drowned it out.

Although they could care less as they held her and she would soon fall asleep in between them.

New kissing her head once her eyes dropped closed finally as Yeji placed an arm around her waist, allowing the three to sleep comfortably that night.