𝘎𝘰𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘴(2) ✨

"You said my son couldn't join the track team because-" Hermes waited for the sweating coach to answer the question while Yeosang stood in the back of his father with his hands on his hips.
Truthfully, he didn't want to join the track team and he'd told his father that over and over but he also told him the coach wouldn't let him on anyway.

••••

"Wait you're failing P.E. But you're literally on one of the teams?"
"It's only like that because she wants the idiots to feel better about themselves. Talking about we're all too spoiled."
Athena scoffed, "Oh no. Not today."
Jongho just followed his mother, he would enjoy this.

•••

"Seongwha, Hongjoong, and Yunho have three different streams they take. For example, Seongwha and Hongjoong are the only ones who teach go to teach at the high school. Yunho does teach but he goes to the human world and teaches children. " The College Dean, Hemera, a deity, spoke.

"Seongwha has been beast taming, he's co-captain of the team, there's also a class called 'Deals with the Devils'. He's all stars in that class." Hades listened, silently reminding to pat his son's back later on.

"Hongjoong has been keeping up with his whole leadership thing, I feel like he's trying to take my job but then he reminds me that it's a project and if you've been in a room with him and he lets out an electrical charge then it's wild." Zeus nodded, not saying anything.

"Yunho, while I must say, is a sweet boy and a team player, I've seen him surprise me a couple times. I placed a class for the water related Gods and Goddesses on his schedule that helps their body become one with water. There was a day I saw him right next to the pool, 'inexperienced' I suppose, he must've been angry because he didn't check at all. The water, the water was picked up, in an instant, all the dummies heads and limbs were nowhere to be seen."

Poseidon pointed to himself quickly, "My Yunho? Are you sure it wasn't his trident?"

"Nope I know because I watched it over and over again," The woman smiled, "Do you guys wanna see as well?

•••

"Why didn't you model for Euphrasia?" Aphrodite asked as she pointed to Asia and Artemis as Apollo posed while Artemis drew him with a pencil.

Wooyoung sighed, "We didn't get to choose because trust me, I would've."

Apollo stood up straight all of a sudden and Artemis groaned, "Hey! You're gonna ruin my art."

The man looked down, "I just feel strange, it's like I'm sensing something." Artemis stood up, "Maybe it's a storm, you know that you sometimes get watery eyes or stomachaches if one is gonna happen."

Apollo nodded before he turned his head, "Boo!" He groaned as he saw his longtime associate.

"Dionysus," Aphrodite said with a hand on her hip.

•••

"Hera."

"Hippolyta. It's always nice to see you." The Goddess held her hand out but didn't expect the firm grip she received.

"I see our children have made friends of each other. Unlike us, they must have found common ground."

Hera scoffed, "Common Ground? Common enemies, you mean."

"Same thing, allies can always come in the unknown of the situations. I only hope she hasn't made many enemies since being here." Especially being friends with Sorn. Like mother, like daughter. Hera passed everything onto her daughter and Sorn wanted to be just like her mother.

It was the same as everyone else but not completely, Sorn wanted to be a complete copy, be with Zeus, rule over Olympus, the whole thing!

That was the problem.

•••

"Which way is the thing where this dance thing being held?" Ares took another wrong turn and so did San.
A person would ask why San wasn't doing anything. Well, he told his dad he didn't know either when it was just funny seeing his father struggle.
"Dad!" San stopped him and Ares turned around, "What?"
"This morning, you guys took so long in the kitchen. Is something wrong?" San asked his father.
Ares didn't know what to say. Yes or No. he didn't even know the answer himself. He wanted to know but right now he was with his son, "Everything's fine. We were actually talking about-" He wrapped an arm around San's shoulder, "How I'm gonna kick your butt tomorrow."

"You wish, old man!" San laughed before they knew it they stood right in front of Hecate and the rest of everyone.

Ares laughed nervously, "We got lost." Athena laughed slowly before she slapped the back of his head. "If you would have missed this then we'd have killed you."

Ares turned and his son was gone.
"Guess it's time to take our seats."

They could see parents taking up seats on both sides, wait, was this the gym?

"Hello parents. I know I should've been done this but Welcome to Parents Week," One of the Muses said with a smile, "We know that this is straining on some of you but we know that this is the week that you can't wait for. Today being the day you get to visit the School and College and tomorrow being a very Special Day, for those who are brave enough."

After the claps were complete, the Muse was joined by another, this other one was covered in pink unlike the first who wore gold.

"Now it's time to get this party started. I know you're Gods but today you're gonna have to get loud for your kids, I wanna hear cheering. Love is shown deeply from how deeply you support your child, let's see if you Gods can turn up like you're the students in the assembly."

••••

As the lights dimmed and the doors from either side opened, a huge light was shining bright in the back as smoke came across the floor.

"Introducing first and foremost, Olympus Academy's famous football and basketball team."

Both teams came from separate sides, yelling as their parents stood and clapped.

Athena yelling, "My son's the captain!" Jongho couldn't help but blush.

Mingi looked over at Hephaestus who, despite everything, still was standing and clapping and the boy didn't even expect that as his father's emotions were not shown through his body movements much. He waved and walked with the other players as the sports teams continued to be called.

All the other parents continued to clap but only some on them had the courage to truly give it all.

Although the muses weren't happy, there was little to no reactions but claps. Although the Olympian Gods and Goddesses seemed as supportive as they had asked, embarrassing their children probably.

It wasn't soon before every team, club, and extracurricular was sat down. The High School and College combined. Which it didn't matter anyway, the school you're put in is based on your age for Eternity. The thing was also that the school didn't have many students either.

Some Didn't trust this place. Although this wasn't the only Godly School, it's just that they weren't as good as Olympus.

"Now it's the time you've been waiting for," The Muse dripping in purple said, "Our performance department have prepared masterpieces for your viewing pleasure."

The crowd including the student body, began clapping before the woman began to speak again,

"Let the show begin."