𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘌𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘴✨

[This chapter took so long but it was so worth it. Plus I am gonna include an Ateez song with every Envelope]

"I told my son that I'd open it up later," Poseidon said as he finally sat down on the bed.

Hades pulled out a black envelope that had been replaced with the one from earlier, "Yeah I didn't get the chance to open up this thing either."

Ares twirled the red envelope in his hand, "They said it was Hongjoong's idea, something about surprise or something." He looked at Zeus who was just staring at the white envelope before he ripped it open.

Soon seeing a circular button and three pictures falling out.

The button started a holographic video of his son, "Hey dad

The button started a holographic video of his son, "Hey dad. I'm making this video letter as a welcome gift before your arrival. You have no idea how excited I am that you're coming to visit the school-" He was cut off and the video cut on again in the backyard where everyone was training.

"Father this is the usual but we'll see you soon and you'll see the opposite." It cut off and Zeus grabbed it while the other Gods hummed.

"I can only wonder what our kids recorded," Ares looked at his unopened envelope.

Soon the door was knocked on and Hephaestus got up, "That's for me, I invited the goddesses so we could do this together. Our children spend lots of time together anyway. Some more than others," He said the other part quietly as the goddesses walked in and took seats, Hera quick to sit on Zeus's bed.

Artemis just sat with Ares and Aphrodite with Apollo.

"Okay who's next?"
Next a song started playing with pictures.

Poseidon stood up and played the button and allowed everyone to watch his son as he grabbed his son's pictures.