𝘎𝘰𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘴(1) ✨

The next morning was pure chaos in the personification of twenty-five people.

It didn't matter how big the dorm was, everyone was rustling around the dormitory.

Hongjoong thought he had prepared well by having Wooyoung and Euphrasia wake up early to begin cooking and have all the food ready but as soon as breakfast was over then the volcano erupted.

They never knew how chaotic their parents were. It was as if the roles were reversed at the moment.

Parents commenting on their children's clothes then the other way around.

By now Yeji had changed Hestia about three times. Hera and Sorn just kept complimenting each other.

Hongjoong was actually the one who dressed his father. Yep, Zeus was getting dressed by his son.

Also there were the two mothers spoiling their sons with matching and new fashionable clothes to wear at the school. Aphrodite and Hecate.

"Ouch mom!" Wooyoung groaned as he held his hair that she was combining and Aphrodite slapped his hand, "Sit still and it won't hurt."

They were just attending school meetings with teachers. Not an award show.

"So what should I expect from your teacher?" Hermes asked his son as he checked his hair one last time while Yeosang leaned against the sink.

"Well you should probably get used to answering the question of am I in the class or not? I am, I just don't talk. I play sports, Soccer and Archery. They wouldn't let me run track since it'd be unfair to the other kids," He shrugged.

Hermes laughed, "You have a girlfriend?"

Yeosang scratched his head, "Well that's complicated."

Hermes smirked, he already knew what was on his son's mind but he just wanted to see his son flustered. "Well I hope it gets uncomplicated and I get to meet her now let's go.."

Both men nodded before walking out together.

Meanwhile, someone else was trying to explain to a certain parent why they shouldn't get mad.

Hephaestus sat with his same resting face as his son was talking too quickly for him to comprehend.

Or that's what his son probably hoped.

[you all know about Yoongi's resting b*tch face that looks mean and cute at the same time]

Hephaestus clearly heard everything he said, the male placed his hand up which made his son go silent almost immediately.

"Mingi, I know your game, you've done it since you learned to speak. I heard everything clearly." Hephaestus watched as his son looked down, "I'm not mad at you."

"You're not?" Mingi looked up, relieved and Hephaestus shook his head, "You think I was a genius. Come on, our grades are probably identical. What I'm trying to say is you don't have to freak out about your grades, especially when it comes to me." He shook his head as his son stared at him.

"I know that I'm not perfect. Even Gods make mistakes." He stood up, "Let's go."

•••
The school had a car to come pick everyone and their parents up from the dorms although Hongjoong being who Hongjoong was, he rented a personal car for the next few days.

Euphrasia realized because of the look of the vehicle, she could already tell it wasn't the school's. It was golden, tinted windows, possibly limited addition tires. The vehicle had Mingi drooling how much he checked it out. The icing on the cake was that The Gods and Goddesses Flag was taped to the antenna.

She'd talk to him later about it though. Although she understood why the boys were working so hard to impress their fathers, he shouldn't have to try so hard. She'd talk with him later.

"You both look really beautiful today," Apollo complimented Artemis and Asia, making both females smile as he took a photo of them.

Zeus turned and looked at everyone in the car, "So I shouldn't have to give directions because we're all too old but I'm sure we all know where we have to go. We all know where the High School and College are and if we don't, hopefully our kids aren't mean enough to allow us to get lost."

"Of course not but there's also the fact of the extracurriculars you have to see we're participating in," Seongwha said and Hades looked up.

"Wait so does that mean you all do something?" Hestia asked and Yeji shrugged, "I guess so."

"You guys will definitely have to watch the dance team performances since four of us are on there," New spoke out and Hecate nodded.

"We won't miss anything. We'll all watch everything. Two groups. Who has to go to the High School and who has to go to the College?" Artemis held up two fingers

Hongjoong stood up, "Ah! We took care of the transportation. There are two trucks outsides."

Zeus nodded, "Thank you son, now that we have all of that covered, can you all give us some privacy then we'll all leave?"

Hongjoong tilted his head. He knew it wasn't a question but he was curious. A minute ago, his father was rushing him but now he was..

"Yes sir.."

•••

Zeus watched as the kitchen door closed and Hades made sure all their children were out of earshot before he nodded over at his brother.

"Ares speak," Zeus stated in a more serious tone before turning to the God who had been looking through his phone but looked up once he was called.

"I was called and issued a warning. My fighters from the West spoke of a breach on all sides. Something abnormal that has been trying to break its way through for the longest."

"So you're telling me that you're worried because of a breach? You've handled these small things before." Zeus said, his fists clenched.

Athena frowned, "Actually Zeus he's not the only person with these problems. My fields have also been getting readings such as these."

Zeus looked at Hades, "Do you know something about this?"

"Nothing at all but I'm sure one of these Gods on this Campus knows something."

Hera shook her head, "Who knows what you've been doing in the Underworld Hades."

"Sorry to say Sweetheart, but, I'm too busy babysitting the undead to plan your destruction."

Poseidon nodded, "He's not wrong so stop pointing fingers Hera and focus on trying to figure out how to stop this before it starts."

Zeus stared down at the table in deep thought as they continued talking before behind them, the kitchen door slammed open.

"Come on! We're gonna be late! Finish chatting when we get back, now come on!" New screamed at the Gods and Goddesses, not a care in the world, before he walked away.

"Oh my gosh, he really is your son, Cate," Artemis said with a giggle as she remembered Hecate in high school. How they were in there children's places not too long ago.

They just didn't have that one factor and that was their Parents. That was the difference between from when they were in school.

"I'm telling you guys, this is probably gonna feel like high school all over again," Hephaestus groaned, "I don't feel like being nostalgic."

"You have zero choice." Ares shrugged.

"Now let's go."